Eruption

Yey! It's my favourite team! Eruption! FLIPAHHHH!!

• Adrian Oates is like a father figure to some of the younger teams (i.e Cherub and Track-tion), and Michael Oates is like the alpha of the arena.

• Michael probably has an entire book on the tactics he uses in the arena, and half of them are most likely against Carbide.

• The team are the leaders of the ACA (See Apollo's page), and they probably have group meetings after shows to talk tactics.

• They're the kind of team that would enter the arena whilst the chorus of MIC DROP by BTS is playing, and whilst posing like they were supposed to be in a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure episode.

• If somebody asks "who did this?" And someone blames Eruption, be ready for Michael to start going into Phoenix Wright mode. a.k.a He'll start yelling objections and coming out with excuses quicker than a 12-year-old kid whose mum just caught him watching hentai.

• The last time Michael, Will Thomas, Tim Rackley, and Ellis Ware were invited to the annual "Roboteer Karaoke Night", they pretty much screamed the lyrics to BTS - IDOL like a bunch of drunken Eurovision fans on a Saturday night.

• This is random as hecc, but Michael is probably a KPOP fan...Just saying...

• PP3D is Eruption's biggest rival, I mean, seriously! Look at this moment from series 9 episode 2! (You only have to watch from 43:05 to 43:16 by the way.)

Watch that, and tell me Michael (The red+black uniform guy in the background) pretty much didn't just do this as he walked on-screen:

LMAO the best meme in series 9 am I right!? 🤣