0/0 || A New Beggining

It was finally Saturday which means unlimited binge on anime!

I couldn't wait to finish Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple
It was already a good movie-

and I sure was about to pull an all-nighter but sadly sleep took over my eyelids.

But now I can finally finish it! So I got to bowl of popcorn, some Pepsi with it too and turned on Funamation.

Hmm?

"That's weird, it says video can't be decoded- press b to fix.." and when I pressed b, a blue light started to emit from the screen.

Surprised I jumped up spilling the popcorn on the floor. "My poor popcorn!" I think in my head— this movie day started at a bad start but I'm sure it will get better right?

As I'm picking up the popcorn I start feeling dizzy, my hands look fuzzy, almost like there spirting away...

And then I blacked out——————

I woke up on a bench. Outside... I could've sworn I was in my house picking up popcorn.

So who did to me? All I remember was that my movie couldn't play and—

I look down and found a note in my hands:

(( Sorry about that, did you have a nice nap? Anyways I took you to this world in a time warp. You're probably wondering what world? Well I'll let you figure that out. Anyways you can escape through a series of time warps that'll appear in Yokohama. You have to do the pinpointing though. I trust you'll figure it out.
Ps. You have an ability. ))

Okay so he said Yokohama and I have a ability? No way could that mean I'm gifted?

I mean we can't really be sure I'm in the Bungou Stray Dogs universe..

That's when I notice my outfit— bandaged arm, black coat over my shoulders, wearing light black mini dress. With a string to tie it on the waist. I have one leg with socks up to my thighs the other has a band on it with a phone gadget? And my brown hair, undid from its ponytail.

Quite the look huh? With all this black I could be apart of the Mafia.

But now to check that gadgets out. I pull it up seeing a radar and some dots.
There's a note attached to the back.

(( I'm guessing you've noticed your outfit huh? Did you guess your ability too? Probably not, but this radar is designed to help track the location of the next time warp. Your welcome! ))

I look down at the device and see the predicted time left:
01:34:09 it's gonna come in a hour! I have hurry to the location no matter what— and I won't let anyone stop me.