charecters

Violetta Castillo - Violetta (vilu) is a nice, innocent, beautiful and talanted girl she is the daugter of a millionare German Castillo. She is 17 and her best friends are francesca (fran) and Camila (cami). She goes to studio on beat. She is in love with Leon her boyfriend. Violetta has a passion for singing, she also dances and plays the piano. She is just like her mother.

Leon Vargas- Leon is a confident, strong, caring, good looking and talanted guy. He is also the son of a millionare Lukass Vargas. He is 18 and his best friends are Andres, Federico, Maxi, Diego and Brodway. He goes to studio on beat. He is in love with Violetta his girlfriend. He is passionate about singing and dancing he also plays the piano and guitar.

Feancesca Cavigilla- Francesca is a nice, pretty, walcoming and a talented girl she comes from a normal family and her parents own a resturant called the resto band. Francesca is also Italian. She is 17 and her best friends are Violetta (vilu) and Camila (cami). She goes to studio on beat. She is in love with diego her boyfriend. She has a passion for singing and dancing she palys the piano and guitar. 

Camila Torres- Camila is sweet, nice, pretty and a talented girl. She is 17 and her best friends are Violetta (vilu) and Francesca (fran). She goes to studio on beat. She is in love with Brodway her boyfriend. She loves to sing and dance she also plays the piano and guitar. 

Ludmila Ferro- Ludmila is a supernova she is arrogant, sneaky but pretty and talented can be nice when she really wants to. She is the daughter of millionare Priscila.She is 17 and goes to studio on beat. Her best friend is Naty hwo is also like her servant. She is in love with Federico but will not admit it. She loves to sing and dance she also plays the piano and guitar. She is actully jealous of Violetta.

Federico Pascuelly- Federico is a funny, nice, good looking and talented guy. He is like a brother to violetta and his mother is good friends with german he is staying at the Castillos house. He is 17 and comes from Italy. He is good friends with Vilu,Cami,Fran, leon and maxi and the other boys. He goes to studio on beat like all his friends and is in love with Ludmila but wont admit it. He loves to sing and dance and he can play the guitar very well.

Diego Dominguez- Diego is confident, nice,fun and talented guy he is 17.He goes to studio on beat.His best friends are Leon,Maxi Federico and the other boys. His father is gregorio the dance teacher of the studio. He will fall for fran just like marco. He loves to sing and dance he plays the guitar very well.

Naty costa- Naty is fun, nice but plays along with Ludmilas act she is pretty and talented. She is 17 and is best friends with Ludmila (ludmi) and kinda friends with Vilu,Fran and Cami but she does not show it around Ludmila. She is in love with maxi but Ludmila will not let her date him. She loves to sing and dance and she also plays the drums.

Maxi Ponte- Maxi is a singer/raper and is fun, nice and a talented dancer. He is 17 and goes to studio on beat, His best friends are Leon, Federico,Brodtway and the other boys and also the girls. He is in love with naty but Ludmila does not let Naty date him. He loves to dance and sing.

Andres- Andrea is kinda dumb but is a nice and funny guy. He is 17 and studies at the studio too. His best friends are Leon, Federico and maxi he does not have a love interest for now. He sings, dances and plays the drums. 

German Castillo- is really protective of Violetta. He is a buisness man and a millionare. He is in love with Angie his girlfriend and Violettas aunt. He is 34 and he plays the piano.

Angie Cararra- Angie is nice, caring and a talanted singer aswell she is violettas aunt and Hermans girlfriend. She also is a teacher at the studio and teaches music to the kids. She is 29 and also plays the piano.She really loves Herman and Violetta.

Brodway- Brodway is nice,fun and a really good dancer.He is 17 and studies at the studio he is on love wuth Cami his girlfried. His best friends are Leon,Federico,Mxi and the other guys and girls. He loves to dance and play the bass guitar.

R5 will be included in future chapters 

Hope you guys like my book.By the way this is my first book so please dont judge!!!