2.2

i'm sorry it's taken so long to update i just havent felt inspired for this book! but here you go it's 1,383 words!

"come on let's go to my room" the pink haired girl smirked and grabbed zachs hand guiding him up the stairs to her room where she locked the door and hovered over zach on the bed...she connected their lips and the kiss for super heated before clothes were torn off and they connected in ways they shouldn't have.

-

"fuck fuck fuck fuck....fuck!!" jack was pacing around the apartment looking for certain papers.

he was looking for his papers for the clothing line...he was very busy these past few day's and hasn't even left the apartment.

he was a complete mess and kept himself busy by designing new things...

"jack avery stop what you are doing and come here!" christina shouted as she threw the door open and followed by her corbyn walked in.

"i can't-" jack was cut off by the
shorter woman slamming her foot down

"yes you can now go changed and we are going out...you haven't left this apartment in 3 days!" she spoke sternly and jack nodded before going into his room and changing in something nicer than shorts and a shirt

he came back out and they left the complex and drove towards another home.

-

"what time is it?" zach rubbed his eyes once he woke up. he looked around the room and saw the girl.

he grabbed his phone from the floor and checked the time. 9:12 AM

"fuck" zach whispered before stumbling to pull on his clothes and run downstairs and jumping in his car. he was running late for a meeting with daniel and had to hurry. he finally made it to the meeting, luckily it was just daniel so he wasn't gonna get yelled at.

"you look...awful" daniel laughed

"i was at a party and didn't go home so yeah i look awful" zach sighed and he nodded before they started talking about the music

-

"so what are we doing at...jonahs?" jack asked and corbyn smiled

"well he's having a small party later today and i thought maybe it will help you to let off some stress" corbyn shrugged and jack nodded

"i can't drink much i don't wanna do anything bad" jack spoke as they walked in

christina shook her head as they sat down a few things in the kitchen before walking into the living room where jonah was sat.

"jo! we got jack here with us surprisingly" corbyn chuckled as they did a bro hug and then sat down

they talked about some small things then about the up and coming party before they ordered some postmates and ate that and watched some Disney Plus.

-

it was now time for the party and everyone was walking my in and straight to the alcohol. tana monogue walked in and had her friend group so of course people would be getting high...

"jack grab some" jonah motioned towards the kitchen and jack kindly declined but jonah pushed him towards it. "zach ain't here...it's okay" he reassured and jack nodded and grabbed a cup and poured some in.

he sipped on it while watching everyone dance around and socialize while he stood off to the side.

"oh my god jack hi! i'm mario!" mario selman greeted him with a hug and jack smiled. he watched his youtube channel and knew about him and thought he was nice so he decided to talk to him.

"hey! how are you?" jack asked

"i'm great actually...imari is talking with someone else and tana is already high so yeah" he chuckled and jack laughed

"yeah i didn't really wanna come but here i am" jack shrugged and mario frowned

"i'm glad you came actually i wanted to see you...ive been wanting to hangout but you haven't been very active on anything lately so i decided not to bother you" mario sighed and jack perked up

"here's my number and you can text me anytime. i'm always down to hangout with people especially lately" jack was excited he couldn't wait to hangout with mario especially away from a party.

they continued talking before they started dancing. christina saw them and smiled before pointing them out to corbyn. they were happy their bestfriend wasn't as sad and depressed in that moment.

it was way later and more people were walking in. then a certain brunette walked in...he instantly grabbed a bottle of smirnoff and started drinking it before dancing around.

mario and jack were still talking and cutting up with one another before jack saw him.

he was practically fucking a girl on the dance floor and jack started to tear up.

"hey what's the matter" mario's tone was very concerning

the brunette made eye contact with the boy and walked over to him. he wasn't drunk so he could actually talk to jack today.

"so i see you are fucking him" he motioned to mario and he was taken by surprise

"actually we are friends but i see you have been messing around with some whores" mario motioned to the girls on the dance floor

"oh them? yeah i am actually" zach laughed and jack stood up to leave

"oh is baby jack gonna cry" zach pushed jack before he turned around and slapped him in the face and the music cut off. everyone was watching them.

"yeah i am gonna cry...because my boyfriend is a fucking bitch who never comes home and fucks whores like them" jack pointed to the sluts... "what
happened to us zach? we were doing so well. you went on tour and came back a whole different person. you aren't the one i fell in love with and it hurts so badly. i finally got out of the apartment for the first time in days! and then you show up and ruin it. you ruin everything for me every fucking thing." by now jack was crying "i'm so tired...emotionally and physically tired. you've broken me zachary and i really hope you are happy. i'm destroyed. it's like i was one of your songs written on paper, you didn't like me and got tired of it so you crumbled me up and threw me away..." jack sighed. you could see the hurt in his eyes and how tired his body was... "i hope the fame makes you happier than i could've because i'm done. i'm done with you and your publicity and the parties and everything. i'm tired of you coming home after days and days and me having to fix you up before you leave. i'm tired of being played and used and talked down upon. i'm tired of you!" jack yelled as he pushed his finger into zachs chest "dont even try to come home" jack walked out followed by christina and corbyn.

zach just stood there. he didn't know what to think nor what to do. everyone was talking and whispering. zach just walked out, he was completely embarrassed and thoughts were clouding his mind. he hadn't realized all the harm he had caused his now ex boyfriend until right then.

jack had drove him with chris and corbs and they were sat in his bed as he cried his eyes out.

"what did i do" jack cried "i ruined everything now he will never come back!" jack was shaken from how much he had cried and corbyn was rubbing circles in his back to try and help

"you did the right thing...you told him how you felt and what he's done to you jack. now he can fix it if he wants, it's okay." christina was trying her hardest to help him but she couldn't

eventually jack cried himself to sleep and they fixed up his apartment before leaving.

zach was driving around the city of LA as he was figuring out what to do. he decided to go back to Tatums and sleep it off.

-

maybe now that jack has told zach how he felt he won't be as sad and depressed and can restart without him.

now that zach doesn't have to worry about jack he can mess around with who ever he wants...