The arrival of Harley Bliss

A disclaimer: I do not own anything wrestling or anything, I borrowed from other media.

The arrival of Harley Bliss

After winning at Summerslam and becoming the first-ever Universal Champion, Finn Balor was announced to have suffered an injury leading to him stripped of his first world title on the main roster. As time went, Finn began to feel depressed from being put on the self though no one seems to notice because of his mask in the form of his fake smile he shows. To make matters worse, he finds out that Bayley has nearly forgotten about him since she began to date the man who caused his injury to start with, Seth Rollins. Granted he's slowly becoming a changed man since Triple H betrayed him and is currently dealing with his wounded leg, Balor feels ultimately she betray him by choosing to date Seth over him.

As the road to WrestleMania grew closer, Finn couldn't help but feel doubtful that they won't clear him to wrestle so he can return in time to an impact at the biggest WWE PPV. Despite the consistently working out to keep him in shape, WWE doctors still feel he's not ready yet.

"Who I'm kidding, more than likely, they won't let me at least compete in the Royal Rumble match. Probably don't want me to have a bigger reaction than Roman Reigns, nor would they let me do a revenge story angle on Rollins with him being hurt as well, for I would love to get payback on him." Finn sighs to himself in his usual gloomy tone.

Out of nowhere, he hears the doorbell ring, and that snaps him out of his thoughts. "Who on earth would that be?" Finn wasn't expecting any visitors considering he hadn't much company since his time away from the traveling other than his family and during the earlier days of his recovery Bayley.

Heading to the door and opening it, Finn's eyes go wide in shock from who he sees behind the door. "Alexa?"

Alexa Bliss, the Smackdown's women champion after defeating Becky at TLC in a table match, faces the former universal champion with a nurse like attire and her hair in her usual pigtail.

"Hi, Finny. May I come in?" She greets him in a very adorable tone that throws Balor off even more.

"Finny?" He wonders to himself before moving to the side to let her enter. "Um, I guess?"

Alexa skips inside happily and takes a look around the room. "Nice place Finny."

"Thanks. So may I ask why are you here not that I have an issue with you, but this is very unexpected, especially in that attire." Finn curiously asks, hoping he didn't come across rude to her.

Alexa playfully giggles. "Of course, you weren't expecting me silly, for I figure I come by to surprise you by being your nurse and help you become better for your return."

Her response left Balor, even more confused than before. "Help me? Not trying to be funny, but you and I aren't exactly the best of friends granted. We both had moved from NXT to the main roster, with us being on different brands with not much interaction. Therefore, I still not understanding why the sudden interest and what's up with the whole acting like Harley Quinn thing?"

They were in his living room at this point when Alexa slowly walks over to him. "Well, at first, it started as just me cosplaying the character for the Suicide Squad movie until I decided to add her personality to my character. As far as you go..."

Alexa aggressively pushes Finn on to the couch and straddles his waist before continuing, "I always been attracted to you ever since NXT. I thought you were hot, especially when you go all Demon King mode, but of course, when it came to the ladies, you were with Bayley the most. I didn't make my move at the time because I thought you two were a thing. Later I found out I was wrong, but by that point, we got drafted to different brands."