The plan in motion

A disclaimer: I do not own anything wrestling or anything, I borrowed from other media.

The plan in motion

*NXT show ended/ Feb 22, 2017*

Shinsuke Nakamura has just got done competing when Bobby Roode theme hit, and he comes out ordering Shinsuke to leave the ring. The crowd boos Bobby as he continues his rant until, out of nowhere, Almas attacks Nakamura leading to Bobby to come in and help beat the King of strong style down. After beating on Nakamura some more, Almas and Bobby pose to the fans with Bobby preparing his glorious taunt until the lights go off with a familiar theme beginning to play that gets the crowd to cheer like crazy as the logo Balor Club pops up.

Outcomes Finn Balor, showing a more aggressive expression than before, heading down the ring and proceeds to throw Almas out of the ring. He then takes his jacket off and challenges Roode to him. Falling for the bait, Bobby goes to swing at him, but Finn counters and leads up to hitting the sling blade followed by the shotgun dropkick towards the turnbuckle. During this time, Nakamura recovers from the beat down he was getting and finishes Roode off with the Kinshasa. Both men celebrate in the ring, with the crowd applauding for Balor's surprise visit to NXT before Finn addresses the fans that he will be back soon and whispers to Shinsuke that he needs to talk to him after the show.

Once the two friends go to the back, Shinsuke gets straight to the point in asking Finn what does he want to discuss. "So what is going on Finn, what do you need to talk to me about?"

Finn smiles at how far Shinsuke has come with his English speaking since Japanese is his first language. Demon King Devitt takes over and explains his and Alexa's ideas as far as Balor and Bliss club. Once Shinsuke processes the offer, he extends his hand out with a smirk saying, "It will be an honor." Devitt gladly shakes his hand as the first half of their plan is successful.

Later that evening, Finn enters the hotel room that Alexa is staying in to update her on what went down at the NXT event. Unlike Devitt, Finn stills refer to calling her Alexa while his demon side prefers Harley Bliss. Alexa runs up and jumps on Finn having to catch her from her backside as she wraps herself around him. "How did it go Finny?"

Still adjusting to her advances, Finn nervously smiles and answers, "It went quite well tonight, got to surprise the fans in the arena, and Shinsuke agreed to join our cause. Soon we recruit a tag team, and our new sable will be complete."

"Yay, that's great to hear!" She squeals in excitement before planting a quick but massive kiss on his lips. Harley jumps off and dances around the room, celebrating with Finn watching with amusement over her behavior.

"When she acts like this compare to back in the day, she's cute and fun to be around."

"Sounds like someone is starting to warm up to our Bliss princess." Devitt teases in his head.

"You can't blame me for somewhat being cautious, I mean what if she was using us to advance her career? I'm sure you wouldn't take that well." Finn responds, explaining why he pretty much has been going slow with Alexa at this point.

"You're right I would unleash hell worse than Kane if that were to happen." Finn panics at the idea of what his demon side would do until he hears laughter. "Relax, that was a joke, but I can sense that she is genuine with her motives. Perhaps you can now cut her some slack and let her in."

Devitt leaves Balor to his thoughts, wondering should he allow Alexa in more and possibly speed up their relationship a bit. "Everything okay Finny?"

Finn snaps out of his trance after feeling Alexa's hand touch his cheek. As he gazes into her gorgeous eyes, making his heart beat a little fast, Finn warmly smiles and gently rubs her lips with his thumb. "Yeah, had a quick discussion with Devitt. Also was thinking about how beautiful you are and how you make me happy." Alexa blushes and giggles over his compliment, leading to the couple to kiss each other passionately.