3

Kyles POV
"Welcome sport fans to the South Park vs their rivals northpark football game!The teams are getting warmed up,let's give our cheerleaders a bit of love!"

The crowd cheered to the cheerleaders who waved their pom-poms at them smiling.

"Come on South Park, green and white, let's go cows, fight fight fight!" They cheered throwing Wendy in the air as she lifted her pom-poms.

I stood in the bleachers with my flute sitting down.I wore my band uniform resting my cheek my palm as I listened to my section leader ramble on about stuff we are going to play.

She's a bitch.I don't really like her,she's annoying.

Kenny was standing up with the other percussionist taking off his hat.He hated wearing it because apparently it messes up his best feature,his hair.

Cartman was falling asleep but his section leader kept hitting him in the back of his head with her sax.

I just stare at Wendy's perfectly done makeup and her curled wavy hair.

I just sigh and look towards the field where the football team ran through.

"Oh,here they come folks!Our very pride of South Park,the South Park cows football team!" Everyone cheered loudly standing up on the bleachers.

I look desperately through the football team for Stan.I finally find his number but I also watch as he runs to Wendy kissing her cheek before running back over to his team.

"And here comes our vicious rivals,The north park devils!" Their side cheered while South Park started booing them.

I just shake my head and stand up from my section leader motioning us to stand up.

"Now please stand for the national anthem played by our mighty band."

I raised my flute to my lips making sure they are moist.I look over to see stan with his hand over his heart giving me a smile.I smile back a little before playing.

Afterwards we sat back down and watched as the team quarterbacks shake each other's hands and flipping a coin for whoever gets the ball first.Stan got the ball first then the game started.

Around halftime the north park devils band preformed,currently north park was beating us by a few points.

It's tradition that whichever team was winning by halftime,they had to preform.I got up walking over to Cartman and Kenny glad we didn't have to march.

"Kyle,we were just about to go to the concession stand,you coming?" I shrug."Sure." I then followed them down the steps of the bleachers.We left our instruments at our seats.

We walked over to the concession stand and waited in line.I talked to Kenny who held onto his drumsticks playing around with them.

We then looked over to Cartman who was surprisingly quiet and not making any racist jokes.I then notice a look in his eyes.

"What?" I asked looking in his direction."it's them..it's Craig and Tweek,the total nobody's!" He pointed in a certain direction.

A boy with raven black hair walked through the parking lot holding a blond guys hand.

The blond one had long crazy hair held back with colorful clips.He had a green sweater on,it looked big on him though.He also wore a scarf around his neck and blue jeans,the end of his jeans were folded up,he had green vans to finish off the look.

The other boy just wore a blue hoodie and some black ripped jeans with checkered vans,he also had a blue chullo hat.

The guy in blue looked way more taller than the blond,like the blond was 5,4 and the black-haired one was 6,1.