Chapter 30: Pain and Regret

OMG, I am so sorry for not posting for so freaking long! I've been so busy! My mom wanted me to do a sport this year and practice would last to 6 and then I would have to do homework then do my chores. I had no time, but I should be posting something now, it just may be long before I do. I hope you enjoy the chapter. 

Warning: A little DekuxDabi (there's a warning if you want to skip over it)

Chapter 30: Pain and Regret

I felt my heart stop, a chill go through my spine. I didn't know whether if I should scream or cry, I think I did both at this moment. I grabbed his hand and put it against my cheek. It was cold.

I hugged his cold, lifeless body close to me. I felt the thorns from the white roses clawing into my chest through my shirt. I didn't care, I just wanted to hold him, I wanted him to come back to life, I wanted this to be one sick joke, but deep in my heart, I knew it wasn't.

Tears started to prick my eyes, slowly running down my cheeks as if they were raindrops on a car window. I could feel my body temperature rise, I felt hands grab both of my arms. I shook my head, not wanting to let go of my teammate, my friend, my partner.

They tried to tug at me more to get me off, but I was too hot for them to touch. They yanked their hands back. I continued to cry my eyes out until I felt myself pass out from my heat levels rising too quick.

Aizawa point of view

I saw Izuku's body go limp. The media would praise and be overjoyed for another villain dead, but it's upsetting when that said villain was one of your students.

I looked at All Might, he looked down at the limp boy who was now resting with tear stains down his cheeks, I could see the pain deep in his face and his eyes show sorrow.

I looked at the other one of the used-to-be-villains, she wasn't as hurt as Izuku. He must have told her ahead of time. I looked down at the broken boy. But he didn't tell him.

I activated my quirk to make sure his temperature would go down. I picked him up by his hind legs and putting support on his back. I looked back over to All Might who was still frozen in place. I sighed and shook my head.

"Send the body to the police station. I will handle the kid and tell him what happened." I groggily told him as I made my way to Toga.

She looked at me, her eyes looking as if they were distant, she was rubbing her arm back and forth. Izuku started to stir but stayed asleep. I sighed, a habit I will never be able to get rid of.

"Would you like to come with me to Recovery Girl's office?" I asked her starting to turn my heels to the door, readying myself to leave.

She nodded her head and slid her feet to meet up with me. She started to pull on her sleeves.

I walked out of the room and made my way to the nurse's office.

Toga's point of view

Poor, Izu. I looked at him in Aizawa's arms. His face was flushed red and his hair was covering his eyes, but you could see the tear stains across his freckled face.

I looked down at the ground, mindlessly walking with my teacher to the nurse's office.

Either Izu must be overly dramatic or he actually didn't know that Dabi was going to die soon. I started to play with the hem of my sleeves as I looked at my green-haired friend.

We made it to Recovery Girl's office. She was working on things before she looked at us with confusion.

She got up from her seat and walked over to Deku, feeling his forehead. She had a tiny frown on her face. She motioned Aizawa to put him on the bed. He did it without a question.