she's using you

~destructive
/dɪˈstrʌktɪv/~
causing great and irreparable damage.

~eddy~

love is blinding. love is what made his head muddled and his heart decide that he would care for someone that wouldn't even look him in the face.

her eyes never reached his head and stayed staring past him in the distance. she spat at him and never showed any appreciation. her words were always words of spite or her need for expensive things.

his heart yearned for her and he loved her from the start. her heart rejected his and her love slowly diminished.

brett was always there for eddy and tried to tell him that toni was toxic and would destroy eddy. unfortunately, even after listening to him all those other times, he ignored the boy's words and insisted that it was true love. eddy would usually trust brett when he told him that his girlfriend was toxic and he would listen, except this time he didn't. the click when he found her blocked out all kinds of reason and his best friend.

all the signs were there. "get this get that!" she ordered him. "make sure it's super expensive," she'd always add. her eyes always turned away from him and never bothered to hold a proper conversation. she'd just crawl over him and never really say anything.

of course love is a blinding thing, heart over eyes and mind.

~brett~

eddy was a problem. scratch that. eddy's love was a problem. eddy was never like this. he'd usually listen. why would this time be different? why is eddy so blind?

brett had originally liked toni, she was nice and he'd never think she would turn like this. maybe eddy's heart pounded for the old toni and saw this toni as the same one.

"please eddy, listen to me, she's using you," brett urged. eddy only scoffed. sometimes eddy would yell back at brett and sometimes he'd not talk to brett for weeks.

he had given up. his heart sunk and his head hurt. eddy wouldn't realise and he would get hurt. he won't be in his right mind when he realises, but i can't do anything. i'm useless. i cant help him.

he's going to be hurt and it's all my fault.

a/n
HI IM SORRY I DIED FOR A FEW MONTHS AND IM SO SORRY FOR THIS VERY SHORT FILLER CHAPTER

I'LL TRY TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND AGAIN IM SO SORRY