5 months in, baby bump.

-Normal POV~

Atem sighed softly and drew small circles on Yami's stomach with his finger, he stayed up that night to just stare down at the baby bump. It was calming to place his hand there, it made him feel like he was protecting the small being. Yami's gentle breathing calmed him as well, it was a reminder that he was still here with him.

'I wonder if the small one would be an immortal, or would they have a regular life span. But they don't need to worry, soon I'll find a way to make them live forever with me and Yami.' The sun was rising quickly and he knew the alarm would be ringing in any minute signaling for him to wake up. Yami's alarm should be ringing at around nine or ten. And there it goes, that annoying alarm sound that always woke him up (If he even slept.)

"Shut up," Atem mumbled, using his magic to turn off the alarm. Why did he even set it on? He stilled when Yami whined ever so slightly and nuzzled closer to him, Atem kissed his forehead and smiled, three hours of sleep wouldn't hurt.

***

-9:30 A.M.-

"Atem..." Yami whimpered. The former Pharaoh woke up from his nap immediately and looked at the pale being.

"Do you need a bucket? Are you too hot?" He asked.

"I'm hungry... and I want to throw up..." Atem nodded and stood up from the bed. He picked up Yami, who was dressed in only a crop top and shorts, just in case he got extremely hot. He took Yami into the bathroom, allowing him to just let it all go in the toilet. When the pale man was finished, he walked over to the sink to brush his teeth, after flushing of course.

"What do you want for breakfast, beloved? I could get you something if you'd like?" Atem asked, his fingers gently stroking Yami's hair, the pale man's eyes glistened.

"Pancakes with chocolate chips and blueberry! With a strawberry milkshake!" Atem, after his apology, had read books about pregnancy. It was a bit confusing for him, kind of like how it even worked. How do sperm and an egg make a baby? Life was crazy. According to the books, pregnancy will make you crave sweet foods, make you have mood swings, make you throw up a lot, easily tired, and even more.

"All right, I'll be right back. I'm getting myself some pie." Suddenly, Yami's eyes widened and he clung onto his boyfriend.

"No! Don't leave me alone!" Yami exclaimed, hugging his arm with a brutal hold.

"Beloved, I'm sure everyone else is here, you won't be alone."

"I want to come with you!"

***

"Don't worry, Yami, you're not getting fat," Atem assured, trying to calm a crying Yami down. Yami was looking at all the junk food he bought.

"Yes, I am! Look at all that ice cream! I'm going to get fatter than I already am!"

"No, you're not! It'll all just go to the baby! The small one likes sweets!" Yami stopped crying and raised his head.

"Really?" Atem nodded.

"Well then, I'll just have to eat all of this!" Yami cheered, taking hold of a lollipop and opening the wrapper. Atem sighed in relief, he didn't want Yami to cry again.

***

"That was your idea?! Making the man pregnant?!" The Pharaoh's wife nodded.

"You wanted Atem to have a child, correct? Well, I made it possible."

"The man doesn't even have a womb! Where is the baby even developing? How did he even get pregnant!"

"Honey, I gave him a temporary womb, that's where the baby is. As for how he even got pregnant, well, when they climaxed, Atem's sperm traveled-"

"Okay, I don't need a lesson in biology. But you do realize this pregnancy could cause serious damage to the boy."

"I'm not worried, the boy is strong, and I'm sure he can cope with this pregnancy. So, stop complaining about something you wanted." The Pharaoh groaned and glared at his wife. He began to wonder why he fell in love with her in the first place.

***

"Are you guys sure about this?" Marik questioned, eyes serious.

"Yes, we talked about it last night and agreed on this decision together. When the baby is born, we will move out." Yami said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"But why? You guys could still live here? There's enough room?"

"The spare rooms are full of our spells books and dangerous things that could harm the baby. We won't risk it. Don't get us wrong, we love living with you guys, but we need to cope with the idea of all of the sudden being parents." Their friends looked at each other, silently having a conversation.

"All right, but you have to promise us something. You'll visit at least twice a week. Capiche?"

"What the Hell does 'Capiche' mean?" Atem asked, raising an eyebrow. A long silence formed until everyone burst out laughing.

"It's a saying! It's another saying for 'You understand?'." Yami explained, trying to calm down from the laughter.

"Oh, in that case, we understand." The former Pharaoh said, still wondering why it had to be shortened.

***

-The next day-

"Are you ready for the ultrasound?" The doctor asked, Yami nodded happily. They had scheduled a day to finally see their baby, and today was the day. Although they had specifically told them to not tell them the baby's gender yet, they wanted it to be a surprise.

"Have you started feeling movements?" The pale man smiled brightly at the words.

"Feather light touches." He responded, laying on the table. Atem sat beside him and held his hand. After about a few minutes of silence and occasional hums of approval from the doctor, the couple decided to ask the question that had worried them.

"How are they?" The doctor smiled slightly.

"They're looking well. The position they're in is a good place. And you're taking good care of yourself for a first-timer." She said, looking away from the screen to look at them. She turned the screen and allowed them to see the small one. Atem's face was blank, but he was crying happily on the inside, their child was okay... Yami was actually crying, he was less worried now.

"I already know the answer to this, but would you guys like copies of the ultrasound?" Immediately, they both nodded. Doctor Tain nodded back and walked out.

"This is the best day of my life..."

To Be Continued~

___________________________

I can't even apologize, this is just plainly unacceptable. I posted late because I honestly couldn't yesterday. And I really hope this doesn't happen every single week anymore. Next chapter, "Six months in, time for the big reveal!" In this chapter, we will see a gender reveal, unless something happens. No foreshadowing I swear! Also, I love ya guys!

I hope I'll see you next week.

Saiyan Duelist