Buffet In Bed

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ight so listen to this right. I was on the computer right looking for someone to be a character in my other book (which u tottaly should go read) and im on YOUNG BLACK STARS right and i see this Picture of Jaden Smith and his sister and sudenly i realized hi sister looks really grown. Then i realized OH.MY.GOD Jaden Smith Is Fucking Sexy! Like I Wanna Rape Him Kind Sexy Like Omg... He Got His Ears Pierced and his lips looks soo fucking sexy i just wanna bite them off and oh lord... if i ever met him i would rape him... i know ya'll thinking im crazy but damm go look at the boyy imma put up a picture for yall to see how fucking sexy this boy is ( Picture of realization of how grown WIilow looks and how Sexy Jaden Looks! Oh lord i think ya'll had enough! Go On Read NOw! Thx In Advance For Reading!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Raquel Woke up to the most delicious smell Ever and a minor headache being that shes been drinking since she was around 11 years old to escape her life mean that she didn't have a problem with hangovers. Raquel growing up for her was not your typical life. Most Kids Had 2 parents.She didn't. Most Kids had a loving mother.She sure didn't. Most kids had friends.Besides From Momo and Issabella. She didn't. Lets just say she didn't have a good childhood. When She's called a hoe she excepts it with open arms because she knows that's what she is, that's all she knew how to be.

She turned around and saw a buffet laying next to her on a nicely set table in her bedroom. Raquel didn't have a job so she didn't really have much in her house. But it was still home to her. In The Buffet In Bed She Saw Rosses And A Note that read:

Raquel,

I didn't really know what to make you for breakfast so i decided, to just give you a choice, i knew you'd be hungry when you woke up and i had to go, so I'm really sorry. But Get ready By 1:15 I'm picking you up. See u soon.

Love,

Trey

Raquel got down from her bed and wen to the mini buffet there was,bacon and eggs,oatmeal,french toast,Grilled Cheese,Macaroni and Cheese,Pancakes,Chocolate Milk, And fruits,fruits, and more fruits.

Raquel couldn't close her mouth 1. Because she was drooling and 2. Because she was shocked. I mean he must want something from her. Right. He probably just wants in her pants Raquel thought but none the less this is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for her, she took out her Iphone and took a like 5 pictures since she couldn't take it all at once and she sent them to Monique and Issabella Using 3 way text:

Raquel: Omfg. Look At What Trey Did For Me!!!

Monique: He Took You To A Buffet For Breakfast?!?

Issabella:And You Ain't Envied Me?? >:(

Raquel: Actually He cooked me a buffet :)))

Monique: For Real?

Issabella: Shut The Fuck Up! No Way!

Raquel: Yhup And He Said He Was Gonna Pick Me Up At 1:00

Issabella: Uh Uh Girl ain't no way u eating that by yo self I'm on my way.

Monique: Foreal I Wish Tyga WOuld Make Me Breakfast like that instead literally making me the Damnbreakfast, not that i mind ;)

Issabella: Um Mo Plzz Keep That Info To yourself.. I'm boutta go eat some of Raquel's breakfast ion want No pictures in my mind.

Raquel: Monique You Nasty little bitch. And Bella who said i was sharing?

Monique: Don't Hate. Appreciate. But Yeah Kelly I'm Coming Too And U Better Share Cuz We'll Jump You. Love You. Muah Bye. (User Off)

Issabella: Um U Better Cause I'm Half Way Over To Your House. And If U Don't Share Like Momo Said We Gon Jump ur ass. Bye Doe I Cant Txt & Drive. See U In A Min (User Off).

Raquel sent Trey a simple txt message that said.

"See You Soon :)"

He Knew What it meant and so he replied back with a smiley face of his own.

The Girls Arrived 5 minutes later and they ate almost the whole thing clean

"Girl Trey Can Cook, I Been Waiting So Long For A Man That Can Cook. Shit Ain't even Funny" Issabella said putting a strawberry in her mouth.

"You Ain't Lying." Agreed Monique

About 25 minutes later the girls were talking and Issabella was telling them about the incident with Chris and they were laughing so hard they cried.

"You.......were having a wet dream about him and he heard you moan his name?" Raquel Asked Slowing down her laughter a bit

"Mhhm And He Told Me I Might Wanna Change My Panties Cause I Had A Little 'Situation' meaning he noticed i got wet too." Issabella said blushing. This only caused the girls to bust out laughing even louder after 5 minutes of none stop laughter they had finally calmed down.

The Girls Left At Around 12:17 and ThenRaquel Noticed that she had to start getting ready so she got dressed in some cut off shorts and a bra shirt and Flat ironed her naturally freezy hair and put on some peach heels. Then she applied some light peach colored eyeshadow. And then some mascara and eye liner and red lipstick... and she was ready to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short guys but Kaylee keep on pressuring me so imdedicating this chapter to her.. and next chapter is their date which will hopefully be up by the weekends.Anyways likeI been saying.

GO READ "All Is Fair In Love And Rap" Its By My Homie @YoungMsBrezzy

Anyways I Love Ya'll don't forget to vote, comment,and tell me watchu think your opinions are valued and Kaylee.. Go strip or Something Loll ♥~~Love Young Ms.Simmons Muah ♥~~

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''