Escape from Reality

Nezumi POV
I feel the breeze go past me. I don't know why but I feel like singing. A song I remember one of my caretakers told me as a child. I somehow remember the name. "Her last words".

No One POV
Nezumi sang the song above.

Nezumi POV
As I finished singing I felt my heart hurt. I gripped my shirt and immediately my gut feeling told me something was really wrong. Shion... you better not leave me you idiot! I stood up and didn't care but I ran towards the direction of where I thought No. 6 was.

Shion POV
*Depressed Boy Warning*
"I'm sorry.." I take a look at my arms which was covered in blood. The stupid thoughts in my head were telling me to go further. I mean, no one can save me- or stop me. My room was a wreak but I didn't mind. It's weird, I can't feel anything anymore, except sadness and guilt. I threw the razor and stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was pretty much as white as snow and my eyes were a really dull color. No one is left to care anyway. I go to the back balcony that's there and look down the railing. It's a good fall to probably end me cause of the state I'm in. I just look down and admire the scenery. I really just want to escape reality.

Nezumi POV
I ran as fast as my legs could handle. I was getting really tired but I didn't care. Shion was about to do something stupid. He can't leave me yet.

Shion POV
I really want to escape reality. But I made a promise. I would wait for Nezumi.. but if he's gone.. then he is waiting for me. I go back my big open and keep it open just in case something happens. I go back to the railing and sit on top of it and sway my legs. I don't know why but doing that made me felt free. But then my heart started to hurt so I gripped my shirt. I was shaking. Why? I wanted to be free. Escape reality. But.. something is stopping me. Like.. I don't know..

Nezumi POV
I somehow found the city No. 6 but- there was no walls. Shion actually made the walls disappear. I slightly smile but then I remembered so I continued running. My legs were sore and wanted to stop but I forced myself to keep running at top speed. My rat then showed up and ran up my shoulder. I slightly slowed down my speed to see what my rat found. It showed some footage of Shion walking into the- old mayors place? He must have moved. But now I need to remember where that place is. Stupid feelings stupid emotions stupid Shion! This guy I swear. Sometimes I just want to escape reality so I don't have to deal with this.
————————————————————————
498 words
If anyone is confused I'm going from the ending from the manga and not the anime. I just like the manga better than the anime.
~Mini-Chan~