Chapter 21

Jennie POV

"Hm...Where is he?"I've been searching for Yoongi for a while now but he is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly while I was walking towards the 4th floor chemistry lab,I came across the roof door that is wide open.

Bingo! I ran towards the door and saw Yoongi sitting on the bench,wiping his eyes.

I took out my handkerchief from my pocket and approach him.

"Here you go."He jolted then finally look up to see who is the person that is giving him a handkerchief.

"Jennie?"

_______________________________

"What? The guy is mad at Jungkook because Jungkook cause his brother death?"He nodded while sighing.

"What about you?"I ask."At first...I kind of did but then I understand that its not like he did it intentionally so I forgave him.When I saw him back then,I do kind of hate him but now that he is the only one I can take care of in place of my big brother,I decided to protect him with everything I have."He said.I nodded and look up at the sky.

"...Xiumin won't let it go huh?"Yoongi shook his head.

"He never will."

Sungjae POV

I sigh.

Both Xiumin and Hoseok is in front of my desk,with face full of bruise and scar.

"I ask this to you.What the hell are you two fighting about?"The teachers were looking at the two while whispering something to each other.

I roll my eyes at them and focus on the two teenagers in front of me.

Hoseok then spoke up.

"He hurt Yoongi-Hyung feeling! No way I'm letting that go!"Xiumin scoffed.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want,you horse."

"The fuck did you-"I slam my desk.

The two stay quiet,still glaring at each other.

"Listen.I don't want you two to fight at school or outside.If you two want to fight like this all the time I might have to do something about it."I scolded them.

"I let you go this time but next time won't be easy for me to let you off the hook you got it?"They nodded.

"Go back to your classroom now."

They excuse themselves and left.

"Wow.I never knew you could scold student.I thought your too kind to even do that."Sooyoung giggle next to me.

"Oh my god I'm so stressed
these days...I scold them for only a bit because I don't want to accidentally yell at them because of my frustration."I sigh.

She giggle again."Oh well.By the by, you sure you okay?"I look at her for a second before smiling.

"Course.Why?"She shook her head while smiling.

"Nothing..."