Womanizer

. Ep 2 - Womanizer .

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

( Lauren Pov- he pulls me closer by my waist and Starts to kiss me )
5 minutes later
Hayden stops kissing her. " That was sweet and all but can you let me go now " Lauren said. " So you liked it? " Hayden Said while bitting his lip
" I never said that"
Lauren said as she looked him up and down in a Flirtatious way. " But your thinking it" Hayden said.
( Hayden Pov - after that was said I took her to the (boys) mistake mansion and we waited for the others

With Dylan

( Dylan Pov - I walked up the stairs and started going straight through the hall, I felt as if someone was following me and they were getting closer and closer to me from behind. When I felt that got too close to the point they could grab me, I turned around pushed them into the wall and pinned them to it. )

" Sup " Sebastian said with a Smirk. " bro, what the hell you scared me! " I said. " I was looking for you " Sebastian said Flirtatiously.
" Stop doing that, how did you know I was looking for me? " I said in suspicion.
" We're not dumb we knew you guys were trying to play us. We set up a trap Hayden already got Lauren. " He said. " Ugh." Said Dylan as she let him go and took out her phone and started to text Kenzie and Jayden but before she got to Sebastian grabbed her phone from behind, turned her around and pushed her to the wall.
" Let me the hell go " Dylan said Madly.

( Dylan Pov - as I tried to get up he pinned me to the wall and gripped on my arm as I struggled to pull away )

" Stop, let me go '' I said in anger. Sebastian Yanks her hand and pulls her through the halls and into his car to take he to the Mansion

With Jayden

( Jayden Pov - as I walk down the hall I see Connor walk towards me I then run up to him and stop him in )

" Hey , Connor sup " I said weirdly " do I know you? "
Connor said in confusion
" Yeah obviously, I'm your
Ex-Girlfriend ! " I said.
" Cute. But if you were my girlfriend I would have no reason to break up with you " he said. " I cheated on you. " I said calmly " I'm not the one to be played the girl is, let's go " he said as I gave him my hand as he leaded me to the door " if your planning on playing me, not gonna happen. I'm not the one. " I said in confidence
" Shut up " he said as he gripped my hand " don't try me I'm giving you an opportunity to let out think that I didnt know you guys knew we were coming for you " I said. " Oh so your not as dumb as you look " he said as he chuckled " ha, ha, ha, but same to you, you have the brain of a fish " I said as I laughed " let's just go " he said as he rolled his eyes. They went to the Mansion.

To be continued