Reunion

Clarke POV

Anya helps me out of the water. We are both out of breathe. Laying on the sandy ground I realized they may of put a tracker on us. I quickly started to search my body. "Check your body for a small bump."

Anya finds one on her arm. "Ok, I can cut it out. I just need something sharp."

I begin to search my surroundings when Anya bites her arm and spits it out. I picked up the device and threw it in the river.

"Let's go." Anya lead the way.

After hours of running, I could see Tondc. I was excited to be back and to see Lexa. We rushed into the village. A guard approached us.

"Anya, you are alive. Heda and Indra are with Skaikru."

"Take us to them." Anya demanded.

I was exhausted and wanted to rest. We were brought to horses. Thank god! We mounted and headed out. As we traveled I noticed we were not going to the Dropship. I wanted to ask questions but I was too tired.

We broke the treeline and I saw Alpha station. What is the Ark doing on the ground? Who all are alive? I saw tents set up in front of the station. The sun was starting to set by the time we arrived but the area was still very active. I could hear banging on metal and orders being called out.

The guard took us to a big tent. This must be Lexa's. I took a deep breathe, calming myself and entered behind Anya.

"Anya. Clarke." Lexa's voice sung out throughout the tent. Her expression was stoic as always but I could hear the happiness in her voice. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Heda, we escaped from the Mountain." Anya stood proud. We were the first to ever escape.

"Eat and rest. We will discuss the Mountain in the morning." I went to leave with Anya. I had questions and I wanted to see the station.

"Clarke, wait." Lexa stepped towards me. "I am glad to see you alive. Walk with me."

She lead me outside and towards the station. "A day after you disappeared your people fell from the Sky. We helped the survivors from this crash site. There were three other sites. One landed safely in a river while another crashed into a cliff. The last we have not found yet."

I saw Kane, Raven and Sinclair talking near a door to the station. I felt happy to see them. I saw others around working or talking.

"Clarke!" Raven started to run to me. "You're alive." She hugged me.

"Yeah. Yeah. I see I missed a lot while gone." I smiled

"Yes. Follow me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. Lexa and Kane followed us. Raven lead me into a medical room.

I saw her immediately talking to Jackson. "Mom!" I ran up to her and tackled her in a hug.

"Clarke, you're okay." Abby tightly hugged me.

"I thought you died. What happened?" I felt tears escaping as we hugged.

------

After talking with Abby, Kane and Raven about the past few days, we ate. Lexa's hunters have been providing for everybody. I was glad Lexa was helping my people. I knew we had to make sure to be valuable to her people once we were able.

"A tent has been prepared for you." Lexa lead me to my tent. It was near her tent and had a guard outside. Lexa opened the flaps for me. I entered and she followed.

"Thank you, Lexa." Looking into her eyes my heartbeat rushed.

Lexa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Thank you for helping my people. This means a lot. We will return the favor." I smiled.

"Of course, Clarke." We stood in silence for a minute. I glanced at her lips. I wanted them but I was unsure what she wanted.

Lexa broke the silence. "We have an early morning. I will make sure you are awake in time."

She gave a small smile and left. I collapsed on the bed.

------

I felt a light, warm touch to my forehead. It was comforting and made me feel safe. I then felt a light touch across my face as a strand hair was being tucked behind my ear.

"Clarke." A soft angelic voice whispered to me. I let out a slight hum and buried my head into the pillow.

"Clarke, you have to wake up." She sighed and said sternly.

I open my eyes to see the most beautiful emerald green eyes. Wow. You are beautiful.

A look of shock and confusion crossed her face as she blushed.

"Shit. I said that outloud didn't I?" I wanted to float myself.

She nodded, gave me a slight smile and stood up. "Come on, Clarke. We have a war to plan." She left my tent.

The way she says my name is perfect. I got out of bed and noticed fresh Ark clothes and a gun on the table. I changed and strapped the gun to my hip. I wish I still had that packet full of Mount Weather information but I lost it in the river. Good thing I studied it. I dug around for some paper and something to draw with.

With the map recreated, I left my tent to meet Lexa. The Mountain will suffer for what they do to her people.