Intro

(Adoras POV)

I was asleep very peacefully having a dream about getting my soulmates name on my wrist and then I heard the sounds of metal pots and pans being hit together and jumping on my bed.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD" Bow shouted over me as a glimmer poured water on my face

" AGHHH" I shouted as I rolled out of bed and fell right onto my face. "Owww. Guys what was that for"

" well it's 5:30 in the morning we need to be there by 7:30 cause I promise the group we would come to school early and you look and smell like crap so go shower me and bow will get your clothes" glimmer told me as I got up to walk to my bathroom and notice that they are dressed already.

I walking to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and think 'Jesus I really do look like crap do I smell like that bad  too'   I think as I go to smell my armpits 'holy Jesus Christ yeah I need to take a shower'. I jump into the shower and remember what happened last night bow and  glimmer had slept over and glimmer forced me to play volleyball with her for three hours 'oh no wonder I smell like crap' and then I realize What date was it was October 1 only five more days until my 17th birthday .

( le magic time skip)

I was dressed and ready to go I was wearing my red leather men's jacket some skinny jeans and I put my hair in my  signature ponytail and I put my black vans on I only had a little bit of make up on so it wasn't too noticeable but my darks circles were really bad. And then we heard a car honk outside my house.

" COME ON LOSERS HURRY UP" I could hear Mermista a yell at us

(Le magic time skip)

We had gotten to school 730 on the dot we went over to the group where Seahawk, Perfuma, Frosta, and Entrapta were waiting for us and they were whispering about something or someone

"Hey guys! Did you hear about the new girl?" Perfuma asked us.

"No", I replied.

"Yea apparently today is her first day." Frosta said.

And right on que we heard the announcement speaker go off

"Adora Moon please come to the office" the woman over the speaker announced

"Adoraaaa!" the group yelled in unison

"What did you do now?" Bow asked.

"I don't know but I gotta go", I yelled as I jogged to the office.

When I walked into the office I went up to the lady at the front desk " You wanted to see me?"

"Ah yes, Adora I would like you to show this young lady around" she said as she pointed behind me.

I turned around only to see who I thought was the most beautiful girl in the world. She had chestnut brown hair and two different colored eyes, one was yellow and one was blue. She was a sight to see, well, for me that was.

 She was a sight to see, well, for me that was

(This is what she was wearing)

She started to walk up to me ,oh, and the way she walked was so captivating. She put her hand out for me to shake it and  I could feel a burning sensation in my right wrist.

"I'm Adora", I said

"The names Catra", she said smoothly yet seductively.

Yep, I was utterly and totally screwed .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I can't believe I just wrote the my first chapter ahhhh omg well please tell me if you liked it and

Word count-607