1

Will was sitting on his bed, in his bedroom, waiting for his boyfriend Mike to come over. Mike said he was going to change things up in their relationship but Will had no idea what it would be or the type of change. After a while Will and Mike were making out in his bedroom. Mike onto on Will kissing him with a lot of force. He moved his tounge into Will mouth which shocked Will. But he continued to kiss Mike. Mike let go of the kiss. "So i said I will change this in this relationship" mike said "yes you did, what do you mean about that?" Will asked. "I was thinking maybe we should uh I dont know how to explain." "If you dont want to then we dont have to but we've been dating for a few years so I dont know" Mike tried explaining "I'm confused" "just forget" Mike said going back to kiss him but Will stopped it "no tell me" "when we first started dating we were too young" "kind of from a sinny action to the joy of two people" "oh that" Will said "do you want to?" Mike asked "Uh sure" he shrugged. "Really?" "Sure I guess we'll try it?" "Uh ok" Mike said. He took off his shirt and after Wills. He soon began unbuckling his pants and pulling down his boxers. He soon began doing the same with Will. "Are you sure you want to do this" mike asked again "Uh sure" Will anwsered. "Ok" Mike sighed and gently put his croach in Will's hole. Will gripped onto his balckets as he squized his eyes shut and bit his bottom lip. Mike began to slowly thrust in and out of Will making him moan slightly already. "Faster baby?" Mike asked "y-yes" Will spake out. Mike did as what Will told and thrust even faster making small moans coming out of both of their mouths. Mike went faster without Wills permission. Wills moans grew louder and louder. "Ahh Mike" will moaned quetily. Will bit harder on his lips causing it to bleed slightly. "F-faster" Will said breathing heavily. Mike started to slam into Will holding tightly onto Wills waist. The two moans grew louder the fatser Mike went. "Fuck" Mike said under his breath "Ahh fuck" he said louder. "Faster baby" Will moaned. Mike did as what Will told him and began to go even faster. "I guess you like it" mike said in a slutty tone. "Yes" was the only thing Will said. The bed was squeaking and both men were moaning loudly. "Mike don't stop please" Will yelled. Mike became Horner and horner each time will moaned. He thrusted the fatser he could causing too much moans from both men mouths. "Ahh fuck!" Will yelled. "Imma cum" Mike said. "Just do it" will moaned more. Mike cummed into Will's body. Soon enough Will cum. "More?" Mike asked "more you little slut" "yes, yes please" will chocked. Mike tried to push faster and he went very fast in and out not causing moans but screams. "Ahh Mikey" Will moaned as Mike slowed down. Mike gripped onto Will and brought him closer making if easier to thrust into him. "Ahhh!" Will moaned loudly. "Ah fuck ah" Mike said as he went slightly faster. "See this was a good idea" "yes, yes it was now please dont stop, faster" Will moaned louder. "You'er just a little slut aren't you, know since you are a slut you must call me daddy or I'll stop"  "yes" Will moaned "What was that?" "Yes, daddy" he added. Mike went even faster causing more moans and "ahhs" from Will. "Faster daddy" he added to "ahhhs" Mike will do what he said and go fatser. Now they were both tried but didn't want to stop. Mike slowed down to where he was at the beginning. Mike toke his crock out and layed down next to Will and put everything back on him, same with Will. "See baby from that you are now my littel slut"