2

Will was crying in the corner of his bedroom. He was afraid of mermoies of his father then Troy. He reached the phone to call mike. "M-mike?" "Will whats wrong?" mike asked very worried "just come over pl-please" he said and hung up the phone. Will gave mike an extra key to the house for reasons like this. Mike arrived and rushed over to Will. "Will, baby whats wrong?" He spoke in a calm voice, slowly walking over to him and placing a hand on his cheek. "I'm scared" he said his voice shaking. "Hey its ok" he softly said bringing body close. Will wrapped his hands around Mikes neck and placed his head on his shoulder. Mike kissed the top of Will's head causing Will to smile and softly gave him a kiss on his neck. Will let go of the hug and kissed mike on his soft lips. Mike kissed back with force causing Will to move back a little. "I love you" Will softly said. "I love you too" Mike smiled. Will placed his head against mikes chest, he also wrapped a leg around one of Mike's leg.
Mike woke up with Wills On top of him making him horny. He wanted Will right now, he moved his off slowly and admired his boyfriend. He touch his cheek and kissed his forehead. Mike was now getting horny, he couldn't wait any longer. "Hey baby I want to do something again" he whispered to him. Will woke up "what?" He asked "I want to do it, agian" he said. Will placed his hand in mikes face and gently pushed it away "let just get awake a little" he said as he sat up and kissed him softly in his soft lips, but this just made him more honry, "baby I can't wait" he whined "let me just brush my teeth" will walked out of his room having a horny mike in there waiting for Will to get out. Soon enough Will came back. He sat on the bed waiting for Mike to do he's thing. Mike pulled down his boxers and wills pants and boxers. He slipped both of their shirts off before sliding his dick into wills hole. Will bit his bottom lip as he began thrusting faster. "Ah faster" will quetily moaned. Mike went faster making him even more horny and aggressive. He began to go even faster until he hit wills spot. "Ahh mike dont stop" he moaned. Mike stopped "I told you to call me daddy, am I wrong?" Will shook his head "what was that" "no you are not wrong, daddy" he softly said. Mike began thrusting until wills spot again. "Oh yes daddy right there" he moaned loudly. Mike went a little faster to hear wills lovley screams and moans. Mike began to moan with Will. "Don't stop!" He scream. Mike went faster then the first time. You can hear their skin hitting to eachothers, the bed squeaking loudly and both boys moaning. "Daddy!" Was all will keep yelling "Ah yes daddy keep fucking!" He moaned. Mike went so fast Will scream with pleasure and happiness. Will tighed onto Mike's curly hair and red marks of mikes hand prints were forming onto wills hips. "Ahh baby boy I'm going to cum!" Mike yelled as he cummed and same with Will. "Keep going, please daddy" he moaned. Mike began going even faster. "Ahh daddy! Yes right there!" will yelled even louder. Mike loved will yelling and moaning because of himself. Mike moved his hand up to his chest. He pulled his dick out and shoved his two fingers into Wills hole. Will screamed loudly as he began thrusting hus fingera in and out. Mike soon moved him and licked the tip of his dick soon sucking it and still thrusting his fingers in and out of Will. Mike shoved his dick into his hole again removing hus fingers. "Ahhh yes daddy keep going!" He yelled and he did go even faster. "Ahh baby this is amazing" Mike moaned "Daddy right there" "Daddy dont stop please dont stop" "ahhhh" Will kept moaning abd moaning. Mike loved it. "Ah daddy you are amazing" he said as he wrapped his hand around Mike neck and brought his head up to his should. Mike began to thrust even faster causing Will to drop his arms and hold onto mikes body tighterm "oh yeah" mike moaned. "Ahh daddy I'm going to cum soon" will moaned "let it spill you little slut" will loved mike calling him that 'slut' "yes daddy ahh yess daddy don't stop. Not yet" he moaned "I want to to scream my name slut" mike grinned. "Yes daddy" he softly said. Mike thrust into him so fast it was faster then mike thought he'll ever go. "DADDY!" he yelled many times. "Ahh daddy right there daddy yes keep going daddy" Will moaned. Mike loved how many times Will was calling him his name 'daddy'. "Ahhhhhhh" they both moaned Mike cummed so much into Will it was spilling out everywhere "oh yes daddy keep going oh yeahhhhh" Will moaned. "Turn around you slut" mike commended and Will did as what he did. Mike shoved his croach into his hole again but this time very harshly, which will actually loved, abd he went fatser then he was before. "Ahh daddy yess" he moaned more. Mike grabbed Will ass and grabbed his hair and thrusted faster causing moans loud enough to hear outside wills house. Mike keep thrusting not wanting to stop hearing his beatufil moans. "Ahh daddy!" He kept moaning. Mike slowed down not hearing loud moans anymore but very quetily whimpers and moans. He turnes Will back around and began to suck his dick again. Mike took Will dick out his mouth and began to but his clothes back onto of him and will began to do the same thing as Mike. He  flopped next to Will they both had heavy breathing "that was amazing" Will said. "Very"

This needed some holy water....