Susie · yandere Frank

Susie and Frank had been friends even before The Entity. They also had Julie and Joey but Joey was an asshole and Julie was just annoying. Frank always got jealous when Rin was talking to his pink haired cutie. Susie was completely oblivious of the unhealthy love for her. She really was naive. The edgy male would  always stare at the girl's pastel blue eyes. The shy girl did think he was a little cute but she would ignore any affectionate feelings. She was always confused on why Rin and Frank were at each other all the time and when she asks about it they don't answer. He wanted Rin away from what's his but he couldn't or the spider god would be at him.

Today he was going to tell her his feelings. Frank went to go find her only to see Susie hugging that damned spirit. It wasn't intimate but still.

He felt saddened by it. He hated it. Later he found her again but alone. "Oh hi Frank!" She smiled and waved at him walking to her. That damned smile gave his pale face a light red hue. "Hey Sus-" he laughed. "Hey I needa tell ya something." He looked at Susie with his green orbs. "I really really fucking love you-" he mumbled. "I'm sorry what?"
"I really fucking love you."

"Frank-"

HAAHHAAHHAHA CLIFF HANGER WAHAHAH