Wraith · Huntress

Anna was bandaging Philips wounds from survivors stabbing him and throwing fireworks at him. He always adored her because Anna was the only one who cared. Not even himself liked him because of his past, but Anna didn't care. She always made him feel better and loved, even if he was friend zoned a lot. The banshee like male knew he could never have the russian rabbit. Never. It was another thing to be sad about. That Amanda had her heart. He respected Amanda's love for his rabbit and didn't try to spill his feelings out of the bottle they were kept in. "You seem sadder than usual, who did it?" She asked through her thick Russian accent. He always loved how rich and calming her voice was. Coming out of his depressing daze he sighed. "N-No one Anna. It just hurts that's all." He lied. He didn't want to say that it was Amanda's love. "Just Nea blinding me." He rubbed his eyes. "I might bring a mori next time I go against Nea then."

"Anna you don't have to-"

"I want to and your all done." She smiled. But just as Philip was going to walk away to go sit on a car and mope about the rabbit woman she hugged him. "Oh thanks Anna-" just as he smiled the tall woman gave him a small peck on his forehead and ran away back to the ted forest, leaving a flustered Philip there frozen.

Hopefully Amanda doesn't come after his ass.