>nine<

" i think i have fallen for you"

--------

Jisung smiled as he recalled all the wonderful memories they shared in a short amount of time. Jisung of course had to think about minho's face. Like how can one be so perfect? Minho's eyes were like galaxies, his plump lips gives jisung the temptation to kiss them, his cute nose which is waiting for jisung to boop it and his squishy cheeks. Jisung couldn't deny he was also falling for the elder. However, they were brothers.......

Jisung turned around to face minho with his eyes still shut and snuggle close to the elder's arm, playing with his fingers secretly as well.

" Jisungie why are you so cuteee" Minho cooed and jisung tried his hardest not to giggle or shower minho with love and affection.

' fuck it ' Jisung thought as he opened his eyes.

" im awake shithead" Jisung chuckled and ruffled minho's hair.

Minho's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

" i-i...y-you" minho burried his head in the crook of jisung's neck as his cheeks flush

" did u mean your confession earlier??" Jisung asked as his puppy eyes start to show, it made him look super cute.

" y-ye-yeah" Minho looked away, hurt in his eyes, they were still brothers even if they treat each other like friends.

" good" jisung smiled a little

" h-huh??" Minho tilted his head nervously.

" cuz i like you too hyung" Jisung lightly chuckled as he cuddled towards the elder more.

Minho's eyes widened and turned back to face jisung.

" wha-"

Jisung cutted minho off by smashing his rosy lips to minho's plump ones. They connected perfectly and moved in union. It soon turned into a heated make out session. Hands were grabbing hairs and  breaths were hitching.

Minho was first to pull out and smiled a little.

" care to be mine now??" Jisung asked and returned the wide smile.

Minho's expression soon changed into a serious one which scared jisung.

" whats....wrong?" Jisung asked hesitantly as he held minho's hand, softly stroking it.

" we are brothers" minho said sadly and looked down. Jisung then lifted his chin to make him look up, eyes meeting each other.

" step brothers" jisung whispers and kisses the top of the elder's forehead.

" then how about our p-parents??" Minho's voice was shaking in nervousness.

" why so nervous? Baby, lets just cuddle for now and worry later okay???" Jisung gave a reassuring smile and rested his head onto the elder's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Minho blushed at the pet name but he thought it was cute.

" okay babe, good night, dream of lee minho" minho laughed and ruffled jisung's hair, earning a light chuckle from the younger.

" im glad i met you, even if i didnt want a brother"

------------the end------------