autumn changes Schlatts diaper

"Holy shit!" Schlatt screamed loudly enough for Autumn to hear.
Rod ran as fast as he could to check if everything was okay.
When he opened the door he saw Schlatt sitting there - his pants and gaming chair covered in piss. Autumn immediatly realised what he needed to do.
He ran and grabbed the nearest diaper pack that he could find. Rod quickly but gently opened the diaper box and took one out, silently telling Schlatt to end the stream. When he ended the stream Autumn looked deep in his eyes.
"Take your pants off now, piss pee boy".
The one who peed himself was now taking his pants off and revealing his peppa pig panties. Rod found them really hot but snapped back to what he was doing.
Schlatt was so embarrased. He proceeded to let the helper put on a diaper for him. After a bit of struggle, Autumn managed to perfectly place the diaper right into the piss boy's bright pink panties.
Schlatt put his panties and pants back on while pushing his red and black gamer chair to the side.
"Do you need anything else?" - Rod asked.
"no, thank you" - Schlatt quickly responded to Autumn's question and Autumn realised that Schlatt was going to start streaming again so he left his room.
" i accidently spilled water on my monitor and chair, so i had to end the stream and fix everything, sorry for the inconvenience" - Schlatt apologised to the viewers clearly knowing that everything he said was bullshit.