Chapter-4

Y/n's POV~

I can feel my heart pounding more and more as I slowly approach taehyung's office. My palm were kind of sweaty and I felt my throat getting dry.

How am I gonna do this?

The task was simple, to take the tray of food to taehyung but the only problem was.... it was kind of awkward between us.

These past few days, I was able to ignore what had happened when I first came here but somehow today, my mind won't stop bothering me about it.

I constantly have flash back of it and keep spacing out, and on top of that my mind on it's own wonders, what would've happened if the phone didn't ring that time?

Aish! I can't be thinking of stupid thing now, I've got to work!

I shake my head, trying to get rid of my ridiculous imaginations and continued walking. I stop in front of the door, holding the tray with one hand and knock the door with other.

"Mr. Kim, may I come in?" I asked loudly, waiting for his permission.

"Yes!" He yells from inside and so I opened the door.

I entered the room and closed the door behind. When I looked up at taehyung, he was busy in his paper works.

"Mr. Kim, the food is here." I spoke, trying to catch his attention in which I succeeded.

He glances at me before speaking, "Place it on the table." I walked to the table and placed the tray as he said. I then proceeded to turn around and leave the room.

A sigh escape my lips as I felt relieve but just as I was few feet away from the door, a sudden voice stopped me dead in my track.

"Wait." His unexpected deep voice sent shivers down my back. I felt myself shaking slightly when I heard his echoing footstep approaching.

He stood right behind me, only little space between us like last time.

I felt my mouth getting drier as million thoughts ran across my mind. And as I was in my thought, i suddenly felt his hot breathe fanning over my left ear. He then whispered, "Ms. Y/n."

I gulped and gathered my energy to reply, "Y-Yes, Mr. K-Kim?"

I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering and being nervous without reason. But I suddenly froze when I heard the words that had left his lips.

"You do know that romance with any of my worker is forbidden?" His lips lightly brushed against my ear as he spoke, which has my face turn bright shades of red.

"Y-Yes, Mr. K-Kim. I d-do know t-that." I clench the edge of my dress as I felt more and more nervous as the time passed by.

"Good." He whispers again. "Cause if you break any rule, there will be consequences." He bit my earlobe making me gasp and shiver beneath. The warmth that I felt from his body that was very close to mine but suddenly it disappeared.

Out of curosity, I slowly dared to turn around which only made me regret later. I turned around to see that he had taken few steps back but when my eyes finally met his, a smirk slowly forms on his lips.

I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks so I quick excuses myself to get out of the room. "M-Mr. Kim, I'll get going now." I turned around, then with quick and long steps exited the room. Once I'm out of the room, I place my hands on my chest trying calm myself and my heart which for some reason was pounding so much.

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV~

"Cute." I chuckle as I made my way to the table and sat down. I stared at the food for few seconds, then grabbed a spoon to taste.