Chapter 1 - (Season 1)

A few years ago, a Demon Fox appeared. Each stroke of his tail destroyed the mountains, and caused a tsunami. To stop his, shinobi have entered with him in battle. Then one shinobi, prompting a force the most death and sacrificing their lives, defeated his, uniting with soul of born in the contestant night child. This man was the Fourth Hokage. Since then, the child has been called cursed by the darkness itself. Name of him-Uzumaki Naru.

***

12 years later.

***

— Hokage — sama! We have terrible news! It's a nightmare! Naru Uzumaki again gets up something terrible! "a few Jonin burst into the village Governor's office, and, with panic in their eyes, began shouting from the doorway. An old man, about 70 years old, dressed in a brown shirt, and drawing hieroglyphs with a brush on a large white canvas, turned to them, holding a pipe in his mouth and puffing at it. Despite his decrepit appearance, he was still full of energy. He wasn't surprised. This girl has always attracted attention, albeit in a rather unusual way. What seemed ordinary to her was insane and terrifying to others. It all started with her creepy stories, and now it's come to this. With these thoughts he went to the window, pushed the curtain and looked towards the Hokage mountain.

High rock, visible from absolutely anywhere in Konoha were covered in weird and sometimes even creepy drawings. The only places that were untouched by black or scarlet paint were stone heads and faces. The rest of the places were covered with these drawings. If you looked closely, you could make out words of incomprehensible content, signs, and finally, black figures with glowing red eyes that seemed to look into the very soul and scared the hell out of you. Even his skin crawled. And after all these things, according to the most naru, she seen literally every second. Taking a deep breath and took himself in hand, he turned to the shinobi still standing at the door, not daring to look towards the mountains. Judging by their faces, distorted with wild horror, it made an unforgettable impression on them.

— Calm. Very soon Naru will engage Iruka. All she does is try to get attention and ask for help. But, unfortunately, such has not found, — with these words he turned to the side of the Cabinet, on which stood a few photos. The first was a married couple: a smiling man with Golden hair sticking out in all directions and blue eyes. Beside him was a beautiful woman with long red hair and violet eyes.

Then he looked at the two smaller photos. They showed the same girl, only with strong external differences. At first she's just a baby, about 3-4 years. Golden hair, cruelly cropped and now falling in ragged strands over his shoulders, a tanned face, on which a wide childish smile, the same as that of the man. On cheeks stretch of — moustache, if drawn. On his left cheek a long scar in the form of a cut which starts from the upper eyebrow, and ends at the chin, slightly touching the eyes. She'd had it since she was a child, abandoned by the monster that lived inside her. Eyes gays, as if the clear the sky, framed by long eyelashes. There was joy and warmth in them then. At once...

In the next photo, the same girl, but it feels like a completely different person. Now she looked more like her mother than her father, though not in appearance, but in some ways. Her long hair had grown back, cascading down her back, faded, you might say gray, platinum-colored, framing her face at the sides. A ragged, slanting fringe covered part of his face and eyes where the scar had been, and, as if to hide it even more, a white medical bandage over his left eye. The remaining visible eye was of sky-blue gray, like a cloudy sky. No one knew when the changes began. His skin was pale, there were bruises under his eyes, and his body was very thin. Even the style of clothing changed. No one knew but him. Only he knew why naru looked like This. Has changed not only the appearance but also the character. She was no longer smiling, her eyes were blank, and her face rarely showed any emotion. However, if some were afraid of these external changes, others-on the contrary attracted.