Play of destiny

Here its next part....

Sorry for the long gap....

Pragya ; partial memory loss..pragya said closing abhi's report..

Bulbul : means..this is for temporarily..

Purab : and he will be okay soon..pragya can easily see the same sadness in them
...as like her they too worried about their togetherness...

Pragya ; yes..he will forget these things when he got back his memory..she stressed each words to assure herself the fact more...

Purbul gives her the same sad look...

Pragya ; thank God there is no severe injury like previous time..he is completely fine otherwise..

Bulbul : but pragya..why often to him...

Pragya ; voh...

Purab : something is happening to you both since you got married...but the happiest part is you both are there for each other always...

Pragya  : hmm...

Bulbul : and your love...

Suddenly pragya's phone rings...

Bulbul : is that abhi...

Pragya nods her head and comes out...

Pragya : hello suniye..

Abhi: where are you pragya..you were not with me when I awake..do you know how I missed you..i am feeling like i got you after a long gap and you went again just like that..why you did like that..why you are hurting me..tell me can I ever survive without you...then why..why you left me again...

Pragya : eyes pooled with tears...yeah what you are talking...

Abhi : snaps himself for being continuously yelling at her for a small reason...he can sense her sadness after hearing him...hey baby...are you okay..you are fine right..I just..just went mad not seeing you beside me..so..sorry..you are okay na..

Pragya : ha..ha..

Abhi : I know you are not can I come there ..you are in hospital na..

Pragya : no..its okay..

Abhi: it's me slept like a slumber and started yelling at you..

Pragya : no it's okay I just don't want to disturb you..

Abhi : I know pragya..but i don't know why I reacted like that way..I think it's may any of my nightmare and I got scared of losing you..oh no what i am talking now.
Why on earth you leave me...You will be with me na pragya as always

Pragya : su..suniye..

Abhi : oh God I don't know why I am being restless in your absence..I think I missed a lot these three days but it doesn't seems like that ...feeling like I haven't seen you for months..