Encounter with a strange girl

. On the morning of January 3, winter morning, at 8 o'clock, Alex  sits in the class staring at  the outer pond through  the window, sitting in the class  room. Their class room   is on the bottom floor and there is a pond and a large field next to the school. The pond can be seen directly through the window of the class room. On this winter day, the light sunlight coming through the windows seems to be a good read on the face of Alex. Alex  is sitting alone on the bench, and the rest of the science students

are busy discussing stories between themselves about notes or practical classes. Everything is the same as everyday, boring and lifeless. It turns out to be twelve o'clock and the Practical Class's bell is ringing. Practical class begins  to start in the room for the science  practical. Today is Chemistry Practical. Traditionally, the chemistry teacher enters the class and begins examining the identities of different subjects. Every time the turn of Alex  comes. The process of determining Nitrate is chosen for Alex . But what is strange is that of nitrate.
Alex
I can't remember the detection test .In essence, he says , "Sir, I cannot remember the detection  process  properly." Seeing the condition of Alex

everyone in the class starts laughing. Alex is the only new transfer to this school. Today was his first day. He can not even dream of something like this would happen on the first day. Alex  is shy and quiet type guy. Alex runs out of class room in shame. He comes to the field next to the school on the edge of a running pond. Nobody usually comes to the field. Yet the Alex  once looks more and more. The Alex cant hold on for much longer and he starts to weep and cry. Suddenly, one of the girlish voice is heard laughing. What a shame it is to see such a big boy to cry loudly. Alex becomes astonished. He once looks  around but sees  nothing but trees and bamboo garden. The Alex shouts who you are? Suddenly, a girl comes out from behind a long-standing paneer standing in the field. The strange girl has a very beautiful fair skin and her hair is fully open.