conversation

It seems to Alex that the girl is the same age as him. The girl also wears the school dress of Alex's school. The girl laughes and tells Alex that I just want to know why a solitary 18 years teenage boy is crying harshly because it is really such a shame to see e a a guy crying like a baby. Alex feels very annoyed by her teasing . Alex angrily tells her it's none of your business and I have no desire to tell you so just leave me alone. The girl laugh again and tell him you are such a quick tempered guy I am just joking don't take it seriously, you can tell me whatever the reason of your crying because sharing the grief helps  one reduce his grief. Alex speaks that first of all I don't know who you are and even if I tell you what is the reason of my crying can you solve the my problem . The girl teases him by saying that you lack the courage to fight against your own problems , you can only cry like a baby. Alex cries out just shut up you don't have any right to insult me like this.The girl comes

forward and sits down with Alex. alix don't know but he starts to feel weird. The girl has some attractive strange aura. The expression of the girl is also changed. There is some serious expression on her face.

The girl calmly says, "It is not an insult. You know yourself very well. It is true and this is what you have always wanted to hear but never obeyed." 

Alex  says to her I don't want your any silly advice you are just an outsider it's none of your business it's totally my personal problem so get out of my sight now. The girl smiles again and says you are such a rude guy . I understand what you are saying but the field is not your personal property so whether  I can stay here aur leave the place is not your business. Alex gets up and says, "yeah I am sorry I think you are quite right then I should get out of here  of here." Alex starts walking again towards the class room. The girl smiles again and says that remember the next  time remember to memorize all the determination tests  for the chemical practical classes . Because it is better to memorize all those than to cry like a baby may be the next time when you will cry there will be none to comfort you. Alex does not respond to her. But Alexthings what does she mean by saying there will be no one to comfort me I can't understand. But Alex becomes more surprised to think that  he has not seen the girl in the classroom among the 30 students of the science department. In Alex's  school, there is only one room for 30 students in science . it is truth that Alex is a transfer student he has not even known all of the 30 students but in the first day of his school all thestudents of science department are present and there are only 10 girls but Alex cannot recognise to see the girl among them. Alex thinks that maybe she's from the arts or maybe the commerce department. But the strange fact is that if the girl is not a science student then how she knew about the incident of the chemistry practical class for that Alex was crying. Alex becomes suspicious of the girl but still he does not want to think much of it so he does not look back and continues his walking toward the class. Alex finds that all the classes are over and it's time to go home. Alex can't realise that how much time he had spent with the strange girl in the field.