1

*Dabi's POV*

"I swear if you smoke in here one more time I will delete you" oh great, Shigaraki and Twice are fighting. "I can do what I want" Twice you moron. "Boy you better run" Toga mutters. I turn just in time to see Shigaraki about to touch Twice. Twice runs off and Toga laughs. "Idiot" Shigaraki rolls his eyes and walks over to where I am at the bar.

'Smokey' (as Toga calls him) pauses from cleaning glasses and passes Shigaraki a beer. I go back to my drink and finish it before walking to my room. I sit on my bed and see a slightly burned photo on the floor. I glared at it and set it on fire. I lay down and turn away, the fire going out. Eventually I fall asleep wondering if my siblings are ok.

*Shigaraki's POV*

A while after Dabi went to his room Toga spoke up. "Smells like something burned" "should someone check on Dabi?" Compress asks. "Shigaraki's the "leader" he should do it" Toga smirks. I glare at her and get up. I walk to Dabi's room and knock getting no answer. I open the door and look in. He's asleep. I was about to leave when I noticed something on the floor looking burnt.

I walk in the room and carefully pick it up. It's still warm so he must've burned it somewhat recently. It's a picture. Slightly burned but I could still see it for the most part. It was a kid, maybe 6 or 7, he was pale and had red spikey hair and blue eyes that looked like Dabi's. He had a slight smile and seemed to be looking off at something or someone. I wonder who this picture is of. Could it be Dabi? He never really says anything about his past.

I put the picture in my pocket and quietly leave the room. "Didn't hear either of you yell at each other. What's up" Compress asked. "He's asleep." I shrug getting my jacket from my seat at the bar. "Not a bad idea" Toga yawns. "Lazy" compress mutters. "ugly" Toga smirks.

They start fighting and I ignore them walking around my room. I grab a few of my extra blankets and lay down, eventually falling asleep.

*Kiri's POV*

It was getting somewhat late but most of us were still sitting around talking. I was zoning out thinking about.... something...

"Do you even like your family?" I hear momo ask. "I like my siblings and mother yes" Todoroki responds. "How many siblings do you have?" Mina asks. "depends on which ones you count" Todo says. "All of them???" Uraka asks. "3" Todo says. "How many if you don't count them all?" Froppy asks.

"2" "why don't you count the third?" I ask. "He's gone. I never really knew him. I think I was 4 or 5 when he left" "oh.....is he ......still alive?" Deku asks quietly. Todoroki shrugs. "... anyway...I'm gonna head to bed" I tell everyone. They nod and a few mutter a goodnight before going back to their conversation.

I walk up to my room and pause before going in. I walk over and knock on the door next to mine. "Go away nerds" Bakugo sounds tired. "It's me Bakubro" I say. "......come in" he mutters. I walk in his room and sit next to him. "Tired?" I ask. He glared at me. "It's kinda cold tonight." I state. He glares some more and sighs. "wanna stay in here sh*tty hair?" I smile. "Ok!" "Tch whatever. Go to sleep" he lays back down and turns towards the wall. I lay down and wrap my arms around his waist hoping he won't get mad.

"Wh-what are you d-doing sh*tty hair" he stutters feeling warm. "I can stop" I mutter moving away slightly. "No! I-I mean... whatever it's fine" oml he's so cute. I hug him and pull him closer to me falling asleep soon.