aw man

i wasn't gonna continue this but here i am :,)

—————

steve was now 21. his real name is actually borthonomewl. he now has a current relation ship with a guy named bryan. "i love you bryan." borthonomewl said. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM IM PLAYING MINECRAFT!!" bryan yelled. "okay bye.." borthonomewl said in a sing song tune. borthonomewl went back to his dorm since him and bryan didn't share one at the college they met and had sex and a relation ship at. they were so loud one time. that doesn't matter right now.
anyway,, borthonomewl walked into his dorm and sat down on his bed. he reached a hand down his pants but before he was able to touch himself a painful memory came to him.

———

"creeper- ah," steve moaned. creeper was currently giving steve a blowjob. it was the best thing steve has ever experienced. "i love you creeper." "mm love you too.." steve then shot his cream all into creeper'a mouth. "liked it?" creeper said with a smirk. "fuck yea." steve replied.

———

bryan never game borthonomewl a blow job as amazing as that. or at all. borthonomewl got up and walked over to his ps4. he didn't have the disc for minecraft but he could always steal bryan's.

—————

borthonomewl was now laying in a bean bag chair figuring how to make a new world in minecraft. once he made it he immediately got to work. he made sure he had  a bed not to sleep in but to have sex in.

steve was wondering around during night time. that's when he spotted him. "CREEPER!" "STEVE?!?!?" creeper called out. steve sprinted. when he finally was close enough but not too close he started crying. "i have missed you." creeper said. "yes but is it the one i know? "yes bab."

that's when steve brought creeper to his house and they fricked for so long.

—————

the next day in real life borthonomewl was laying in bed naked from the previous night. bryan busted the door open even though he had a spare key. "WHY DID YO-" "oh shit." bryan said. (bryan said both of those lines) "god borthonomewl i was boutta break up with you but i forgot how big you were. " bryan started kissing his body. "mm.." borthonomewl moaned while waking up. "WAIT- GET THE FUCK OFF!!" bryan was surprised by his sudden reaction.

"WE ARE OVER. I MET SOMEONE WAY BETTER AFTER YOU TREATED ME LIKE TRASH. I THINK WE SHOULD SEE OTHER PEOPLE. GOODBYE." bryan was pushed out the window this borthonomewl's super powers. "ELEVEN!" "YOU EVEN CHEAT ON ME WITH A GIRL?? :00"

the end