6: Riker isn't happy

Riker's POV:

I stalk downstairs to the living room, where my stupid brother is. "Rocky, can I talk to you outside?" I ask, gritting my teeth. He stands up and walks to the backyard, I follow and shut the door behind me.

"What's up?" He asks, leaning against the house looking innocent. "How are you and Makenna doing? Relationship wise." I ask, crossing my arms. "Umm... I think I'm gonna break up with her, she's hanging around with Ryland a lot anyways." He replies.

"Well I think you should flirt with people who ARENT in a relationship!" I seethe, gritting my teeth. "What are you talking about?!" He asks, getting defensive. "You were flirting with Kylie! She's MY girlfriend!!" I yell, clenching my fists.

He just rolls his eyes and turns to walk inside. "Be a man and own up to it!!" I say, shoving him back. "Get off me!" He says, hooking me in the jaw with his fist. I lunge for him and punch his gut, shoving him against the door.

Before I can hit him again, Ross, Ryland, Ellington, and my dad pull us apart. "Knock it off! What's going on?" My dad asks, glaring at both of us. "Rocky was flirting with my girlfriend! He made her uncomfortable! She even said so!" I say, venom in my words.

"She's not your territory!" Rocky retorts, "Enough! Rocky, you know that's wrong! Riker, a girl is no reason to attack your brother!" Dad says sternly, looking at both of us. I hang my head and sigh.

"Sorry Riker...." Rocky mumbles, "Sorry." I mutter back. The boys let us go and we walk back inside. I see that Riley is awake, cuddling with Kylie on the couch. I hear the familiar movie, 'Frozen' is on and the part where Anna and Hans sing, "Love is an Open Door".

I walk in and the girls look up, Riley smiles at me. "Hey baby girl." I say, sitting down next to her. I realize that everyone is cuddling, Rydel and Ellington, Ryland and Makenna?? Well okay then... Even Ross was cuddling with Riley and Kylie is on the other side of Riley.

I sit down and pull Kylie on my lap, wrapping my arms around her. "Why did you fight Rocky?" She asks, looking up at me. "He was being a jerk... Don't worry about it." I reply, petting her hair. She lays her head on my chest and slowly starts to fall asleep.

I smile at her sleeping figure, she looks so adorable. I slowly pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs, but I stop by my mom first. "Is it okay if she sleeps in my bed?" I whisper, she looks at me with a serious expression. "You better behave Riker Anthony. and you have to wear more than your boxers!" She replies.

I blush slightly, and nod, carrying her up to my room. I open the door and lay her down gently on my bed. I quickly change in the bathroom and brush my teeth, then I slide into bed. Kylie opens her eyes slightly, "Riker? Where am I?" She asks sleepily, looking around. "My room... Are you okay sleeping in here?" I asks.

She doesn't respond but she snuggles into my chest. "Goodnight... I love you..." She replies, drifting asleep again. "Night, love you too." I say, smiling. I lay my head down and wrap my arm around her waist, slowly falling asleep as well.

*a few hours later*

I wake up due to our bedroom light turning on, both Kylie and I stir. I look up to see Rocky walk into our room. "Do you mind Rocky?!" I ask, Kylie snuggles farther into my chest to avoid the light. "No I don't mind! I have to change." He replies, as he starts changing.

I groan and curve my body over Kylie's, so she doesn't see the light or Rocky changing. Rocky finally shut off the lights, and gets in bed. Kylie wraps her arms around me and entwines her legs with mine. I smile and fall asleep once again.

Riley's POV:

I wake up in Uncle Ross and Ryland's room, snuggling Ross. I smile and cuddle into his chest, pretending to be asleep. "I know you're awake, Riley." Ross says, his voice close to my ear. I giggle and look up at him, "Morning." I reply.

He stretches and sits up, I sit up next to him. "Uncle Rossy, why am I in your room?" I ask, he sets me on his hip and stands up. "Because you fell asleep and you couldn't sleep in your daddy's room." He says, carrying me downstairs to the living room.

"Why not?" I ask, frowning in confusion. I've ALWAYS been allowed in daddy's room. "Because.... Kylie slept in there." He says, I smile slightly. "Mommy and daddy!" I exclaim with a giggle, "Wanna go wake them up?" Uncle Rossy asks with a mischievous grin.

I laugh and nod, he carries me up to their room quietly. We peek in and see that Rocky is already up and he's sitting on his phone. Ross puts a finger to his lips and smirks. Rocky smirks and nods, I look at uncle Ross and poke him. "I'm gonna do something, be ready to run." I whisper with a giggle.

I walk right up to daddy's ear, I take a deep breath and yell, "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?!?!" Then I run out the door. I run into the living room and Rocky and Ross run in after me. We laugh until Riker walks in. He looks around the room and his eyes land on me.

"You." He says, pointing his finger at me. He walks over and starts to tickle me, I squeal and try to push him away. "UNCLE ROSS TOLD ME TO!!" I scream through the laughter. "Hey! Don't frame me!" Ross protests. Someone pulls me up and sets me on their lap.

I look up to see Kylie smiling at me. "Boys are mischievous, never trust them." She says with a smile. "Oh really? Hurtful!" Daddy says, pouting next to us. "We still love you, daddy!" I say. He smiles and kisses our cheeks.

"Riley, do you want to come on the set of "Glee" with me today?" He asks. Me? Go to the set of GLEE?!?! Are all my dreams coming true? "Yes! Will I meet the warblers?! Ooh, will I meet Chris Colfer and Darren Criss?!" I ask, with a big smile on my face.

"Okay! You can come with me tomorrow, can you pick someone to come watch you? If we're filming it will be easier to have someone with you." Daddy says, smiling big. "Mommy!" I yell, hugging her. She giggles and smiles. "Okay, tomorrow's gonna be fun!" Riker says.

A/N:

So.... Nothing new here! Vote and comment on the chapter? Please? Thank you! Love you and thanks for 1.70k reads! :D

~Riker's boo