↳ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾.

❝ dearest mother, you have provided me a contemporary existence, spirit, corporal form, nutrition and sanctuary

dearest mother,
you have provided me a contemporary existence, spirit, corporal form, nutrition and sanctuary. for you, according to myself, and compassion, are mommy. you're mum. my single and foremost mama, and i shall proceed to respect you as i prosper more in line with life.❞

CHAPTER ZERO: THEY CALLED HIM❝HYAKKIMARU❞ !

❝HYAKKIMARU❞ !

hyakkimaru, a newborn youth who had all of his branches and components sacrificed by his biological architect and hiven to a group of terrors. each demon holding a possession of one or two omitting limbs. sent away with just a head wrapped up in a blanket and placed in a basket, he was sent off and later found by a man who made prosthetics for a living. his name will then be jukai-who later became the one to be called "mama" by none other than hyakkimaru himself.

deep down, hyakkimaru invariably understood that he was differento. not just from how he physically and mentally played around other kids, but relatively spiritually and internally. hyakkimaru often knew there was hazard roaming all around him, yet no one could identify where it arose from. however, when as he got obsolete and agreed to take charge within the situation- his mama perpetually rejected of hislitigations. still, he pleaded, not with words, but with his action, which meant, hyakkimaru retained to hinder his prosthetic arm off, revealing the blade that was implanted, reaped in a warfare posture, and edged his blade at mama, determined to present an emotion in his misty eyes.

' fight !'

along hyakkimaru's voyage, he had met a youthful youngster. they dubbed themselves as dororo; which in a way meant bandit. dororo was an enthusiastic kid, but also very disturbing - yet he found their company welcoming and entertaining. complete opposite of him; a quiet, peace and compiled, teenage male, who then befriended a pupil that acted like their younger sibling.

" i seized an affirmation to safeguard you, and
i will not shatter that obligation."
- hyakkimaru.