Minjee just pushed him off,walking towards her room,blushing like a tomato
Arjun always used to tease her,play with her
That was the main reason why the women had the strenght to elope with him.She knew that he was the one who will care and love her even after 100 years old but sometimes she cries because Minjee was always her father's princess and always followed his words for the first time she did'nt and she lost her dad and mom

Mr.Lee was still angry on her but there is no one day that he did'nt miss her ! The father just wanted his daughter and no one but his anger and ego did'nt let his love for his daughter win, he let his ego win and pushed away his daughter,his son in law that he hated because the new man just stole him his girl,his precious.He even hated Y/n because she had her father's color and features.

Back to Seoul

"FATTY !" The young girl's best friend shouted running towards her,Y/n smiled opening widely her arms for him.She missed him so much,he was the only person who was always there for even if he was suspicious sometimes,he was already between her arms even before she came out of her thoughts.

"You missed me right ?" he nodded against her shoulder,slightly jumping like a kid.He never failed to make Y/n smile,they both started jumping and laughing like kids but like every other story,someone has to spoil the happiness and this time it was our one and only JEON JEONG-GUK.

"Y/N ! NAMJOON IS BULLYING JIMIN ! COME FAST" The young fellow yelled pulling her arms from Kang-Joon,annoying him,he groans before raising his fist but they were both already gone.

When they both got there,it was already crowded.Y/n pushed away the students to see what happened, Jimin and Namjoon were both holding each other's collars and glaring,Y/n sighed looking at Jeongguk.

"Are you sure that it's Namjoon who's bullying here ?" She walked away crossing her arms,Jimin left the crowd to come with you,scared of what's waiting for him.

"Who is he Y/n ?" They heard a voice behind them, they turn around to see Kang-Joon glaring and clenching his fist at Jimin.Y/n widened her eyes hitting her forehead.They didn't notice that the crowds eyes were one specially Namjoon's,he smirked knowing exactly what's going to happen.

"Ah Joo i'm so sorry, i forgot to introduce you to my boyfriend" She stared angrily at Jimin,but she didn't get what he expected from her best friend.He comes towards them and pushed Jimin away taking Y/n hands between his hands.

"Why are you doing this to me ?"

-
HIIII HII i finally updated.