Die House

Die house Noon

Dice's POV

As I saw my Die house up ahead, I dashed at high spead towards it. "I'm finally here." I said as I walked inside. Everything still looked brand spanking new, just how I left it. "Wow. It's still as clean as I remembered." Mugman said as he took a seat on the couch. I then went to the kitchen and I saw a note on the fridge. "Dice if your here or still alive to read this, just know that I want you back home. I can't bare the pain and sadness I'm feeling from your disappearance. But I have hope and I know that you'll come back in my arms." I started cry and Mugman walked in. "Is everything okay Mr. King?"  "Yes. I'm fine Mugman." I said as I whipped a few tears. As I sat on a rocking chair just waiting for a nap, I then heard Mugman running inside. "What's wrong Mugs? Did something happen outside?" Mugman nodded and then he grabbed my hand we ran out of the Die house. "What's going on!?" I yelled at him trying to find what the fuck is he doing. "Shush Mr. King Dice. Look Mic and his Boss are here." Mugman whispered. I then felt a hard kick and Mugman quickly covered my mouth.

"There not in here Boss." "Damnit! Keep searching and find him." I heard the Boss say. "What about this Die house?" "Leave it alone. Don't want the troops being suspicious about us. It's not like they already are anyways. Move out!" I then heard foot steps leave the house and Mugman made sure that it was safe to go back. "I don't think we should get back in." "Why not?" I then heard a ticking noise coming from the kitchen. "Umm Mugman....Do you hear that?" I said as I backed away. Mugman then followed and before I knew the Die house blew up in flames. "NO!" I yelled as I saw nothing but flames. I then started to feel pain all over my body. "Mr. King Dice we have to go." I then looked at the Die house one last time. Everything being destroyed. All the memories I had in that house. All the pictures I had of me and Devil....gone. I saw firetrucks and police cars looking at the flames and putting the fire out. As we made it towards the gate way of Hell Mugman stopped. "Why did you stop?" I asked. "They are coming. Quickly go through." He said. We ran through the gates and quickly closed them.

We then walked further into Hell and everyone was surprised to see me. I then saw Wheezy walking out of the liquor store and when he saw me he almost dropped all the bottles. "DICE YOUR BACK!!" He screamed and ran towards me. He noticed that my stomach gotten bigger than it did 8 months ago. "Oh Dice your back. Come on we have to get to the casino as soon as possible." Wheezy said and we followed him.