Part 1

Amber P.O.V.

I ran out as fast as I could. I needed to get out of here now. I reach the outside. The mud cold on my feet. I knew I couldn't stop now, so I kept running, and running. It was leg my legs had a mind of their own. I ran and ran and ran, never stopping. I was now far in the woods. I couldn't hear them anymore.  I didn't hear any dogs, or any footsteps running for me. I saw a big tree and ran to it. There was a small opening that I could barley fit, but I did fit. So I got in the tree and hid there for the rest of the night. Hoping that I lost them for good.

The next morning, I got out of the tree and ran too something that I think is called a road. I walked along the side. I started hearing people, laughter, talking. I didn't know who they were, but they didn't sound like they were from the lab. But I didn't want to risk it. So I hid in a bush. But it was too late. 

"hey, I thought I saw something over there." Someone said. They came over to the bush I was in. I tried moving, but I couldn't. "Who are you?" I hear someone say. I look and see a black haired boy looking at me. i couldn't say anything. I just didn't know what to say. I knew my real name, but I didn't want anyone else to know that I knew. What if they work with the lab? I can't say anything to them. What if I never rally got out. What if they are playing a trick on me and I just think I am outside and away from them. 

"Hello?" The boy snapped in m face. I flinched way. "Hey, it's okay, my names Mike Wheeler, Whats yours?"