10.

Well yesterday was fun but now I need to get my hair done.AGAIN. Ion know what I want so I just got all black straight hair with a side part.

Ever since that night at the strip club me and Jonathan haven't talked because his ass was big trippin like how you get mad me for having a good time when you was doing you and getting lap dances from ugly bitches

(Flashback)
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING  YOU WEIRD HOE ASS BITCH WHY THE FUCKING YOU BEING A HOE AND BEING ON THE POLE!!!!!!! IM GONE FOR AN HOUR AND YOU  BEING A HOE??"
He yelled at me.
Ong I had to look back to see who the hell he was talking to because it wasn't me. Cause I only fucked one dude and that was years ago.
" IM TALKING YO HOE ASS THE FUCK YOU LOOKING BACK FOR"

YOU NOT TALKING TO ME BECAUSE I ONLY FUCKED ONE PERSON I WAS JUSY HAVING FUN WHILE YO GOOFY ASS BEING A HOE KISSING BITCHES,GETTING LAP DANCES,AND DONT LET ME GET STARTED WHEN I SEEN YOU GO IN THE BACK WITH THAT BITCH AND CAME BACK WITH HER HAIR MESSED UP AND YOUR PANTS ZIPPER DOWN.LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Flashback over)
____________________________________
So after that happened I left his no good ass alone.
I got back on my YouTube shit because it pays good money. That just reminded me to make a new video cause I been slacking. I just decided to do a story time on when I first tried to loose my virginity. But didn't go through with it.

I finished the video then published it.
I haven't been on my phone because I knew he would blow my phone up with his weird ass. I finally checked my phone and seen whole lotta text messages from everybody. Jonathan was blowing up my phone the most still cussing me out.

He talm bout he gone kill me and shit cause I was being "hoe". I low key think I need to get a restraining order and I need to move out my house into a new one because he got hella bodies.