Chapter 1

Caroline Point of view

My family and I moved to Louisiana to get away from New York. We though this might be a great chance to restart our life. But that didn't last so long. "Mom do I have to go today?" "You know if you don't they'll try to track us down." "I know mom but there's a lot of stuff going on in school right now." "I know sweetie but just don't get caught ok." "Ok mom i won't let them find out what we are." "Good girl now go to high school your father has already gone to work." "Ok mom byee!" I grabbed my stuff and a piece of bread and walked to the bus stop. Good thing the bus stop is only three minutes away from my house. While Im go to the bus stop there is a man across the street staring at me and watching my every movement I was kinda freaked out so I ran to get to the bus stop. Once I got there I felt safer, I looked back to see if the man was still there but he wasn't he disappeared without leaving a trace. I fell in danger. I just hope everything goes back to normal. Ever sense I meant that Erick dood in the woods. My whole life has gone upside down.
Flash Back

I was in the the woods running and having fun but then I stop and said "Who are you?" "My name is Eric and what is your name beautiful?" "My name is Caroline." I said "What a beautiful name." said the man he was gorgeous in moonlight he had a black tight shirt that showed his six pack he had black pants and black boots his silver hair shines in the moonlight. I thought wow he's so sexy and blushed after thinking that. I said "Why are you here Erick?" "Well I was trying to get away from someone." He said after realizing that he was injured I went running up to him to help him. But he said "No stop it's ok I'm fine you don't have to worry about me just leave me alone." "There's no way I'll leave you I'm staying here to help you." Then I ran up to amidiay. Then Erick out of no were picked me up and started to kiss me. My mind went blank I was like wtf!? Why is Erick kissing me and even worst it's my first kiss. Erick finally broke the kiss and said "Then you'll belong to me and only me. Join me and never leave my side." "I can't." I said him still looking at me "And why is that my dear." "I have my family that'll worry about me." I said and looked him straight in his violet eyes "Fine but I'll find you in five years and then you'll be mine for sure." "Ok." I said a little nervous and left him after I healed him.
End Of Flash Back

During these five years I couldn't stop thinking about Erick that it was driving my crazy not being able to see him again. Until now, after school was over I decided to walk home from school I took the long way so that i could think to myself. When I got home nobody was at home so I went to the fridge got a glass of orange juice. After that I went to my dark room and locked the door I put on my ear buds and started humming to my favorite song. When my parents got home my little sister Kathy came to my room "Sis it's time to go eat dinner." "Alright" I got out of my room and went down stairs to the dining room. After we finished eating I went back up to my room it was time to sleep. When it was midnight I heard a faint nock on my window when I looked outside it was Erick so I let him in. When he came in closed my window and then he turned to face me he touched my cheek and brought his face close and he began to kiss me. Then he broke the kiss and said "It's time to leave my dear darling." His voice was sweet and gentle when he spoke in a whisper in my ear I said "Ok" I started to pack my things when he said "You don't need to bring anything except yourself I've already got everything for you ready at my home." I was excited to see where he lived so we just hurried back to his house. My mind was about to explode he lived in a Freaking mansion!? I was so happy I could live with him now.