Kenny McCormick X Neko!Male Reader 💮

"My Pervert"

(Y\N)'s POV

I Was New To South Park. Only 2 Days Ive Been Here And I Started School At South Park High School. Its Been Okay, My Parents Keep On Telling Me To Go Make Friends. I'm A Loner.

Everybody Keeps On Saying I'm Just Like Somebody Named 'Kenny'. I Just Brush Him Off As I Think He's Probably A Fuckboy Just Like Clyde, And Most Of The Other Guys Here.

I Yawn As I Scroll Through My Phone. I Was Walking Though South Park Until I Walked Over To Starks Pond And Stared At The Sunset. I Didn't Notice It Before But There Was A Blonde Haired Boy Sitting On The Bench.

I Notice That He Seemed Kinda Mad.
So I Just Sat down Next To Him With My Hood Up. He Looks At Me And Looks Back At The Lake. It Was A Beautiful Evening, By The Lake Was An Amazing Sunset View With Trees Barely Covering The Bottom Of Our View From The Sun With The View Flashing Onto The Pond, Making A Romantic Theme Come Over My Body.

We Stayed Silent, I Looked At Him And Said "Hey, I'm (Y\N).". He Looked At Me And Muffled Through His Parka, "Kenny" I Could Barely Make Out His Name But I Still Heard It.
I Smiled And Looked Back At The Lake And Asked "I Noticed That Your Kind Of Mad, Is Something On Your Mind?".

"Nah, I'm Not Gonna Trouble You With My Problems." He Muffled. "Okay" I Said. We Started Talking And He Made A Joke About The Goverment. Oddly, I Laughed. He Smled At Me And Muffled Trough His Parka...

"Your A Pretty Cool Guy."

I Smiled At Him And Thanked Him,
We Started Talking Everyday, And I Soon Found Out We Went To The Same School.
He Was A Really Nice Guy. I Started To Like Him.

"(Y/N)!"

I Heard Kenny Yell At Me Through His Parka. "H-Huh?!" I Said. "You Werent Talking...I Was Starting To Worry..." He Said. "Oh! Im Okay! I Just Was...Thinking..." I Said. He Nodded And We Continued Walking To School.

Since We Lived A Few Blocks Away. We Thought We Could Walk Back Home And To School Together. We Turned Into Best Friends Quickly. It Was A Bit Akward When We Were Walking.

When We Got To School, Clyde Was At It
Again. Did I Mention Most Of The Guys In This School Are Gay Too?

Kenny Looked Mad And Said Something That Supprised Me. "Fuck Off Clyde. He's Mine." He Said With Venom When He Said His Name. I Can Already Tell Clyde Was Speechless. Kenny Grabbed My Arm And Dragged Me To The Mens Bathroom.

I Was Speechless.

I Looked Up At Him. He Looked Down At Me.

I Stared Into His Eyes And Leaned In Closer. So Did He, After Taking Off His Parka. At Last...He Kisses Me. His Soft Lips Caught Me Off Guard. Our Sweet Kiss Was Soon Caught Off By Craig Fucking Tucker. "Am I Interrupting Something?" He Asked. Kenny Flipped Him Off And Continued Kissing Me.

"Oh Wow." Craig Said And Slowly Walked Out. We Stopped Kissing For A Moment. We Looked At Eachother With Love In Our Eyes. He Smiled At Me. I Smiled Back. We Cuddled For A Few Minutes When The Bell Rang.

"Kya!!"

I Screamed Out. He Stared At Me With
Awe In His Eyes. I Scratched The Back Of My Head Nervously. He Chuckled With That Low, Dark, And Raspy Voice. His Voice Sent Shivers Down My Spine.

"Lets Skip Today." He Calmly Said. I Nodded And He Picked Me Up.

When He Was Walking Me HomeI Cuddled Into His Chest, Falling Asleep

I Cuddled Into His Chest, Falling Asleep.
When I Woke Up, I Was In My Bed, Kenny Was About To Leave When I Pulled On His Sleeve.

"Dont Go..."

He Looked Back At Me. He Smiled And Pushed Me Onto The Bed And Layed Down Next To Me. I Cuddled Into Him. He Made Me Feel Like I Was Important As He Pulled Me Into His Chest.

He Pet And Kissed My Head.
He Hugged Me And Gave Me Affection As I Fell Asleep In His Arms. He Took Off My Hood And Started Squealing. He Started Petting My Ears. I Purred And Leaned Into His Hand. "Awee~" He Said Smiling.

He Pulled Me Into A Kiss. My Tail Started Moving Which Caused My Tail To Come Out Of My Jeans. He Started Petting My Tail AND Rubbing My Ears At The Same Time. I Purred Louder..Until.

"Ahh~!"

I Moaned Out On Accident. He Looked At Me. He Smirked And Started Stroking My Tail And Rubbing Harder On My Ears Causing More Moans To Come Out Of Me.

Work Count: 805

-----------
*
-----------

Part 2 Lemon?