Kevin

Fred laughed, his brown eyes shimmering. Kevin stared at the man from across the room, memories from the night before flashed through his head. He was still shocked by how strong Fred was, and how chiseled Fred's body was.
Kevin quickly cut off this train of thought- he was in class, he didn't want to turn himself on.

Fred watched his teacher write, everything that was said flew over his head. He couldnt concentrate. Not with Kevin staring at him like that. Kevin was Fred's bully, he had been bullying him since 2nd grade, but last night changed everything. After Fred's pool party had ended Kevin had stuck around and things had progressed from there. Fred wasnt sure what their relationship was now. He knew things would be different from now on, he just couldn't guess how.

"Hey Fred, the gig is up." Kevin yells at Fred.
Fred turns around confused. He can see Kevin mouth out 'im sorry'. Fred understands then and there. Nothing would work out between the two men, Kevin would always have to put on this rough bully act. He would always have to treat Fred like crap at school.
Kevin punches Fred in the eye, Fred can feel the blood rush down from his body to his lower half. He can also feel the pain in his right eye and his face heat up. He shutters. His breathing hitches, why does this have to happen to him. Fred coughs, he think he feels blood come up, maybe from the impact. He cant tell.

Fred managed to hide his hardon all the way home. His house door was unlocked.
"Hello Fred" John says to Fred.
"Hello daddy" Fred replies to his father.
"What are you hiding son?" He gets asked back.
"Nothing daddy, I swear!" Fred squeaks out.
"Are you lying to me son?" John asks.
John walks over to Fred and pushes the book Fee was using to hid himself out of the way, "you know what happens to boys who lie, right Fred?"

Fred nods his head, and the entire time he thinks of Kevin and his kinda dorky smile.