Party Crasher

Screams call from the upstairs bathroom, and I'm standing there with a blank look on my face. Alina my girlfriend standing next to me with a horrified look, worried and holding me in fear. My friend John comes up to me asking “hey man did you hear that”? And I replied with a nod. Everyone at the party not talking and their eyes stare blankly into space facing the stairs. While Kenneth the guy who's house the party is going on in quickly runs over to turn off the stereo. We all stand in silence while some girls start to panic. Even Thomas the captain of the football team who always acts tough was worried. We then hear a creek in the wood floor coming closer the stairs. When I heard that it reminded me of the horror movie that I watched with Alina. And I start to think is this a prank or am I in a do or die situation.
     My friend John starts to slowly walk up the stairs, and I grab his fake leather jacket and try to keep him from going up them. He pulls away assuring me he'll be okay. When gets up at the top he fades away into the pitch black darkness. I wait for some seconds and start to get worried for his safety. I call out for him about three times until we start to hear some movement.