Chapter 10

Cameron

"What not surprised?" He said with a smirk.

Did he really think I was that stupid? I know for a fact that Coach Stella never had any boys.

"With you? Not really." I said with some sass and put my had on my hip.

"Well you should." He said.

"Oh really whys that?" I asked. He really thought I was stupid.

He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Jace I know that Stella never had any boys." I said. Stella laughed at him.

"I told you she would know!" She said. Do I seem that gullible?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After a couple weeks of school they decided to have a pep rally. I herd that every one goes all out in their class colors. Freshman wore black, Sophmores wore white, Juniors wore orange, and Seniors were green.

Why did we have to wear orange?

I walked into school wearing a orange shirt and some shorts I have orange strips on my face a orange bandana on my head and knee high orange socks I also put my hair in braided low piggytails with orange ribbons at the end. I thought I went all out but there were people in full on suits of their class colors. So we went to all of our classes and in seventh period they dismised us by our grade and they dissmised the cheerleaders, football players and band first before everyone else.

I walked into the girls locker room and all the girls were changing into their cheer uniforms.

"Okay girls so when you guys go on y'all are going to do the routine that we've been practicing. Got it?" Our coach explained.

"Yes ma'am." Most of us said.

Then I herd the upper classmen chanting freshman which ment that the pep rally was about to start and I kept getting more and more nervous. The team went out and stood by the seniors untill we had to go on.

Once the football players got intorduced then we were up next.

"Now introducting Manvilles 2015 Varsity cheerleaders." They introduce us and we smile and go to our spots to do our routine oh I hope I don't mess up.

Jace

Me and the boys sat down in the spots they gave for the football players we watched the cheerleaders come on and start their routine. I looked around and tried to find Cameron. Once I did I never took my eyes off her. She was so beautiful but I know I haven't known her for that long but she was still hot. 

They did some type stunt were she was a flyer annd they threw her up in the air and catched her. She only flew in that stunt which was weird.

She did everything so perfectly. I was so in to watching that I didn't even hear my friends calling me.

Man I was in bad.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Omg guys im so sorry.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! the cheerleaders routine is off to the side just change DHS to MHS and blue green and gold to orange black and green.

ill try to update soon and ill make next chapter longer hopefully

I just got off for christmas break so hopefully I'll update more

whats your favorite thing about the holidays? Mine is getting to eat food because who needs presents when you have food?