Part 1

Pierce's POV

I was sitting in my room when I hear a scream from Avas room, I get up and walk in and see Leif on Ava with his blades against her throat and she seemed terrified even though this was normal for him he had never gone this far.

I walks over to him "Leif, leave princess Ava alone. You know you'll regret it if you kill her" I say and put a hand on his shoulder then I look at Ava and she was shaking.

Leif grunts knowing I right he puts his blades away then disappears. Ava gets up and hugs me, I smile slightly and pat her head and she stops shaking and I can see a smile on her face.

I sit next to her and she lays her head in my lap, I continue smiling slightly as I pat her head and she soon falls back asleep when I try to move her but she shakes her head.

I sigh a bit "fine" I say then I move her up by her pillow and she frowns a bit then I lay next to her and she smiles and I end up falling asleep next to her.

I wake up to prince Asch bursting in the room "Pris-!" He yells but stops when he sees princess Ava cuddled up to me. I look at her and blush a bit.

She wakes up and sees that she's cuddled up to me which makes her blush. I realize that she had her hand down my pants.

She didn't have it far enough to touch anything but it still turned me on a bit . She pulls her hand out of my pants and moves away from me quickly.

I prop myself up with my arm and Ava just sits up "y-yes Asch?" She says and Asch just stares not knowing what to do " prisoner, l-Leif broke the magic box" he says and princess Ava gets up.

She walks into the living room quickly and sees leifs blades stabbing the tv "LEIF!!" She yells then I come out and see leif standing in front of her "Why did you stab the TV?!" She asks.

"Well the show made me mad and I stab whatever makes me mad" he says and Ava sighs "well no more shows ever for any of you" she says and Asch gets mad.

"WHY?!" He asks and Ava looks at him "Because the tv is destroyed and I can't fix it" Ava says and Asch gets madder "then get a new one" Asch yells and Ava sighs "I can't right now, now stop yelling" she says

"WHY SHOU-" he says but I cover his mouth so he would stop yelling "shh, princess Ava wants you to be quiet so be quiet" I say and he grunts and looks away.

I uncover his mouth then princess Ava grabs my arm and pulls me into her room, then she lays me down on the bed then lays on my chest which makes me smile a bit.

Then noi comes in "there is a knock at the door should I open it?" He asks and princess Ava sighs "yeah do whatever, at least you won't scare anyone" she says

No ones POV.

Noi smiles and skips over to the front door then he walks the person to the couch where there could see Ava laying on pierce.

The person stares at them then walks into the room and Ava looks at them and she instantly gets off of pierce. The person that walked in seemed unhappy "you haven't been answering your phone in days so I came to check on you " the person says.

Hello reader. Hope you like the story. I'm unsure of how fast it should go I already made it go kinda fast but I'm unsure if it should stay going that fast in their relationship or slow down let me know if you like it. Word count 666