17. Karan

In some place where only fog is seen preeta is standing and smiling

Preeta: main aaungi karan zaroor aaoungi.... bajarbattu ki bajarbatti ....karela ki kareli zaroor wapis aayegi bas thoda intezar karna padhega....

Karan:(eyes filled with tears) kab aaogi baby doll.....main apni aakhri saanson tak tumhara intezaar karoonga.....

Preeta hearing this smiles and fades away....

Karan fall on his knees and start crying.....all the night he was crying and slept on the ground...

Next morning

Sherlyn comes to see karan...
Sherlyn is shocked to see karan on the floor...she runs towards him...

Sherlyn: (shaking him) karan uttho kya huva tumhen...karan karan.....

Karan was murmuring preeta in hi sleep.... hearing this sherlyn fills with guilt of seperating to loved ones and her eyes start to drip....

Karan suddenly feels a vigorous shake and opens his eyes and see sherlyn his eyes fill with anger...he stand up with a jerk...

Karan:(angrely) door hato mujhse .....(pushing her away)....

Because of being hospitalized he can't stand and looses his balance and was going to fall .... sherlyn runs towards him but he grab the bed

Karan:(angry) i said don't touch me.....ek baar main samjh nahi aata....mera bhai kahan hai....Rishab ko bulaoo....

Sherlyn:(crying)(guilty) i am really sorry karan....

Karan shows hi hand asking her to stop✋

Karan:(angry)tumhare sorry bolne se meri babydoll wapis aa jayegi kya....haa....nahi na i dont want to look at you just get lost meri nazroon ke saamne matt aana....i hate you ....

Hearing this Sherlyn's eyes fill with tears.....she turn back and starts to leave...

Karan:tumhari acting ho gayi toh mere bhaai ko bhejdena...

Hearing this sherlyn feels a pinch in her heart....

Sherlyn:(in mind) joh tune kiya hai sherlyn......you diserve all this....

After a while Rishab enters inside the room....

Rishab: karan mere bhaayi kaisa hai tu....?

Karan: (in mind)main .....bina jaan ka ek body hoon bas....jeene ke liye tthik hoon

Rishab: kya huva bhaaii

Karan: kuch nahi.....Haan main tthik hoon Rishab.... doctor ne kya boola ....mera discharge kab hooga...

Rishab: main doctor se baat karke aaya hoon....kuch papers bache hai unhen sign karke main tujhe ghar le chaloonga...

Karan:(fake smile) toh deer kis baat ki jaldi Krna ....mujhe ghar jaana hai....main yaha ghut raha hoon.....

Rishab is happy to see karan smiling .....the truth is actually hidden under his smiling face...every second he was breaking into pieces..... hating himself..... calling preeta a million times in hi mind....

Rishab leaves Seeing him leave karan break his smile and his eyes start to drip .....

Soon karan was discharged....he reached luthra house

At luthra house

Everyone are happy seeing karan happy...but raakhi understood karan was faking everything....karan smile at every one and left to his room...

In Karan's room...

He closes the door behind him...
He sits down leaning to the bed...and takes the photo of preeta and hugs it....and starts crying....

Karan cries silently so that no one can hear him....he suddenly hear a knock at door...
He wipes his eyes and goes to the door to open....karan opens the door and finds....Rakhi there

Rakhi: karan puttar.....kaisa hai beta....
He hugs her with a jerk and cries...

Rakhi:(rubbing his back) bas puttar bas .....tujhe apni zindigi main aage badhna hooga....joh gaya woh jachuka tum unke liye roote roote apne zindagi nahi rook sakte....tumhen aage badhna hooga....

Hearing all this karan leaves her and run towards the window and stood there
Rakhi understand his condition...

Rakhi: puttar idhar khana rakha hai jab mann kare kha lena...

Karan heard her and nods....
Karan was standing at the window thinking......some voices were echoing in his head...

"Main aaoungi karan main zaroor wapis aaungi bas thoda intezaar karna"

"Puttar tujhe aage badhna hooga....preeta ko jaana tha woh chali gayi....tu ruk nahi sakta"

The voices are again again echoing in his head...

Karan main aaungi.....puttar tujhe aage badhna hooga....karan...intezaar..karna.....puttar kab tak ruke rahega...aage badhna hooga...karan ....puttar ....karan....puttar.....

All these voices disturb him a lot ....he grab his head and shout...

Karan:aaaaaahhhhhhhh

He takes the pills given by doctor and sleeps....

Next morning

Karan calls the media and the Luthra's are clueless about it....

Rakhi: yeh karan ne media ko kyun bulaya Rishab....

Rishab: pata nahi maa mujhe bhi kuch nahi bataya usne...

Kareena: pata nahi kya sooch raha hai woh....

Soon karan comes down from the stairs....

End with this part

Precap: Karan's announcement

Preeran: Broken But Beautiful On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara