2. Tᴇᴀᴍ 7 Sᴇɴsᴇɪ & Tʜᴇ Uɴʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ Tʀᴜᴛʜ

The following day after the team announcement was the time to meet their sensei of their team. Hoshimi woke up early feeling in a better mood than before as she finally has a friend but she needs to see if she can trust him fully first before revealing the truth to Naruto. Anyways, Hoshimi tied the red tie of her neckerchief around her neck as she tied the forehead protector around her waist as she looked around the small yet decent house. A living room was present and across from it to the left is the kitchen and dining area then straight ahead from the living room was the bathroom. Upstairs had three rooms, her room door has the name "Starlight's Room" as her name means Starlight and the only room that has a terrace anyways. Going downstairs, she looked around for her father.

"Papa?" she called out into the room but was greeted was silence. Hoshimi frowned as she found this odd, since her father was always at home in the early mornings and he had promised to accompany her to meet her new sensei for Team 7. Hoshimi headed downstairs and to the kitchen to see a bowl of rice, miso soup and some fried porkchops was readied on the table. She saw a letter by it as she picked it up as well.

Dear Starlight,
Sorry for not informing you sooner. Hokage-sama had summoned me for something. I know I promised you and I'm sorry about that. Also, I am very happy that you have made a friend. As long as he makes you feel wanted and happy then I'm sure he or she will be a good person and friend to you.

Eat up well and don't get too nervous. Your gonna do great and DON'T underestimate yourself, watashi no kicho musume. [my precious daughter] I love you, Hoshimi. You can do this.

Love, Papa.

Hoshimi read the letter and smiled softly as she sat down and gently put her hands together.

"Itadatekimatsu!" she spoke excitedly as she took the chop sticks and dug into her food.

******************

Hoshimi headed to the academy as she walked into the classroom and saw Sasuke and Naruto as well as Sakura was there as well. Naruto was glaring at Sasuke then when the blond noticed Hoshimi, he gave a happy smile.

"Good morning, Hoshimi-chan!" Naruto exclaimed with a smile. Hoshimi gave a brief and small smile towards the blond male and it shocked the two other people in the room.

"Since when were you guys close?" Sakura asks surprised. Naruto noticed how Hoshimi lowered her "mask" briefly then it was back on full mode.

"Mind your own business, Haruno." Hoshimi snapped at the pink haired girl which made Sakura glare at the raven haired girl.

Soon enough, they waited for their sensei to enter and for once Hoshimi sat down beside Naruto who kept on rambling on how late their sensei is. Naruto, to stop his boredom put the chalk board eraser up on the top of the door. Sakura sighed.

"Naruto, your gonna get in trouble." Sakura commented.

"Oh, please. He's an hour late, Sakura-chan!" Naruto defended as Hoshimi just listened to them bicker.

The moment the door opened, the eraser fell on top on a mopful of silver haired this caused Hoshimi's mask to drop as she gasped a bit but loud enough for Naruto to hear.

"Hoshimi-chan?" Naruto asks worried.

"Papa?" Hoshimi spoke surprised. The silver haired man looked up and gave one eye-closed smile.

"Yo, Mi-chan." he greeted happily. Sakura looked towards Hoshimi in surprise.

"He's your father?!" the pinkette exclaimed in shock. Hoshimi ignored Sakura before glaring at her father.