PATCH UP PLOT POINTS AND OC!

Ok so now I need to fill in on how Dogman became. Well Dogman since in the original graphic novel A.K.A the canon series Dogman came to be when a cop and a police dog got hurt in an explosion and the hospital sew the dogs head onto the cops body to become Dogman. Now let me think of an explanation.... Dogman also known as Doug (REMEMBER OWN AU!) Was born in a family of Half dog half human. His parents were cops and at first Dogman did not want to be a cop instead become a plumber but his parents supported him unconditionally. Until his parents got killed by a robber in the line of duty during a bank robbery. Thats when 12-year old Dogman realised that cops would do anything to keep the city of Collardale safe. Thats when he decided to become a cop like his parents once were.....

Wow that got deep. So anyway here is my OC for my book. And my only OC in this book. For two reasons
1. I still want it to feel like it is in Dogman while still making it my own.
2. All of my other OC's are too overpowered and this is the only one that is normal.
Ok so here is my OC and her information:

Name: Rossie

Age: 23

Personality: Sweet,A Genius, Ultimate Shipper, would do anything in the world to protect her friends

Backstory: Rossie was born in a hospital only to be put up for adoption. She was then adopted to a nice couple who lived in Collardale. Were she met Dogman. Her and Dogman were BFF's until she and Dogman had to go their separate ways since they will go to different university's. Rossie graduated last year and is now living in a condo near Petey's secret lab.

Sexuality: Lesbain lol

Job: Famous animator on youtube

Sex: Female (duh)

That is it for know. I will be making the next chapter now. Now..... See you later! ^_^