chapter 3 - missing

"You look over there, and I'll look in this direction!" Taehyung instructed me and Jennie to find Jungkook.

"Roger that!" Me and Jennie looked everywhere in the buffet.

We asked people but they didn't have a sight of where Jungkook has went.

"Jennie, I'll look in here." I pointed in a direction I didn't know where it led me.

"Stay safe, don't get lost because that hallway looks pretty abandoned. I'm just saying. Do you want me to come with you?" Jennie replied worriedly.

"No, I can go in myself." I ran to the hallway.

I just had to find Jungkook before something bad happens to him. I don't want this excursion to go to waste for Jungkook. Even though he's just a person I've met, I can't let this happen to him. I can't let Jungkook go missing.

As I wondered around the hallway, I realised how creepy and sketchy it actually looks.

The lights were flickering on and off..

The walls were cracked..

The smell was like someone had never cleaned a bathroom in years..

The noise of a mysterious yet creepy voice go lingering the abandoned hallway..

The atmosphere was humiliating to see, smell, touch, feel and hear. I didn't like what was happening and of what had led me here. If only I had listened to Jennie I wouldn't have so stupid!

"Hello?" I bravely said as I kept walking around the hallway. "A-anyone h-here?" I stuttered.

Then, I heard a quiet sob which was coming from my left direction. "Wait, who is that crying? " I asked myself, as I tip-toed to the place where I heard the sobs.

When I go closer to the sob, it keeps getting louder, and I need to know who is that crying. I wonder how the person managed to get in there? If I rescue that person, I can lead them back to the buffet, brilliant!

Luckily, I think I might remember the way back to the buffet.

"T-tae.." I hear the same sob but now with a voice.

"Tae? Who is Tae? It might be Taehyung! " I thought.

"C-come.. S-someone save me.." I am now getting familiar with the voice. It just sounds so familiar it might be..

Jungkook!

I rush to the direction the voice was, and there he was. Jungkook. Crying with all his emotions which showed me he's scared. "Jungkook!" I ran over to him and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"y-y/n?" Jungkook looked at me with surprise, as he hugged me back.

"Where were you?!" I asked in panic.

"Long story short," Jungkook replied, as he got comfortable with me being around him now, "So you know when we got off the elevator, well.." Jungkook paused, "Something pulled me to somewhere which I didn't know, and look where I ended up." Jungkook looked everywhere at the hallway. "How on earth did you find me here?"

"You're lucky you have people who care about you." I sighed. "Taehyung, Jennie and I were trying to find you everywhere, so we asked everyone in sight, but no one knew. Then I found this abandoned hallway which just coincidently led me to here, to where you are right now. "

"That's just crazy." Jungkook weakly smiled.

"Crazy, isn't it? So, do you want to get out of here because I want to right now. I think I remember the way out." I grabbed hold of Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook stopped me. "No, don't.." Jungkook returned back to his paranoid self.

"Why?" I asked.

"I-I'm scared." Jungkook's tears began to fall again.

"Jungkook." I looked at Jungkook's dark brown orbs with pity and sorry. "You don't have to worry. You have me now. We can escape this torturous hallway and return back to the buffet and tomorrow we don't even have to worry about everything that has happened just then." I reassured everything was according to plan.

"Are you sure?"

"I am positively sure! We can get through this together. I know we can." I held out my hand for Jungkook to reach out.

Jungkook was hesitant at first, but eventually he held it and soon we, together, used our brains and imagined if the hallway was like a maze and we have to find the way out of that maze.

Jungkook smiled at me as we walked together, still holding hands which I didn't even realise we're been holding for that long now.

But that smile, it looks super familiar. He looks likes a bunny when he smiles! Still though, the smile just keeps me thinking about something from my childhood but I don't know what! Maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me like it did when I first saw Jungkook.

I also made sure to give Jungkook warm smiles whenever he feels worried at some stage.

Everything was going to be alright. I know it will.

...

Thanks for reading this chapter! I know it's bad and that I'm editing this late at night but whatevs. I love you all <3