My sky of dreams

Soo here is another one... I changed my story a lot for our beloved shivika... So let's enjoy the baarish... The rain of pain., Feelings, dreams, memories and love....

Dreams... sometimes they were sources to live our life. We dream about what we want but in life what you want never come easily. Dying with unfulfilled dreams make us regret. Everyone here want to fulfill them trying hard sometimes they could... Sometimes it becomes memories... Some make you smile some hurts... But some fade... Which lived deep in your heart.

Dragging her bag she comes out of the railway station walking carefully on the crowd...

I'm here where are you... She call someone.

On the way I'm reaching I will be there wait... Reply comes.

It's okay I'm coming outside I will wait...she said.

Okay...

Hmm Baby...Here we are going to start a new life... She said excitingly.

We will create new lovely memories...aww...Dreaming for the future...
No matter what...we will hold each other... Mummas pinky promise...

I will try my best to give you a beautiful and amazing life...we will live like a happy family... two of us will do the parties, outgoing, eat tasty foods...I'm sure you will like aalu ka partha your daddy makes umh....

I'm sorry the only thing I can't do for you... she said like a little sad girl.

I waited for him, 3 months...we could wait for 3 more... But he didn't let us do that...She complains.

Because he don't want to meet us crazy cat...ugh Now I too...She shows fake anger.

what the mother I'm... but I don't wanna lie to you...I'm sorry... I'm not blaming him... it's me who is not qualified to be his wife don't be angry on me.... Don't hate him okay... Because I can't...tears fell from her eyes. We are not belong to him anymore because we didn't... But I can promise you I will make you meet him once when you grow bigger okay...aww... My baby is Happy...

His love is Soo precious... I was nothing in front of him... I can't even compare myself from the dust of his feet... He will give his heart to someone who is precious right... awh what a bed luck...

Don't worry I will make you marry the person who will love you more than me... Oh ho... How exciting... Your wedding will be so wonderful...
Everything like what I dreamed for me...no no more than mine... O ho your mom is day dreaming baby when you will grow bigger... My baby will be marry someone one day hi hi hi... The Hope of a beautiful future. Wishing everything beautiful in life, but sorrow is also part of the life...who knows when it knocks on your door.

Here my friend came let's go... you're ready right.... let's make harder for world to face both of khdikitods...
She waved to her friend.

Let's do it...

She is here Sir... Someone sneaks her from the back. Reporting someone on the call.

Okay...show me...
He make a video call...

He looks at her waving at the person... coming toward her...and she also walks towards the person...

He couldn't see more try to swallow his anger... He wants to the end of everything calmly... Which can't happen... How he could be calm... He turn off the video call don't want to see more...

You're work is over it was the end...she wants to leave me right... Just let her leave...Make this end there... Pain is clear in his anger...

Don't you w...

There is nothing left...do what I say... leave...

Okay sir...

And the phone bear his anger.

She walks with full of Hopes... Making herself strong...and precious dreams...
But there was always happiness never comes easily...

A loud sound come distracting the people surrounding...her beg fell somewhere...

I make my sky... with dreams
Wanna be in the arms... of my love
To all my life and... the end
Fillings my heart
with the color... of the rainbow
Wished to live... in heart
I make my sky... with dreams
How it turns clouds... of nightmares
The rain remind me...of shattered dreams
That never belongs... to me

Why my heart... in pain
My eyes...full of tears
I don't have that arms... to hold me
Just let me die in peace
...With no regrets

She just could let her eyes open to see shattering her dreams... A tear roll down from her eyes... The sky starts to rain... Every drop of the rain could count their last breaths...Her pain come out from her eyes but no one could see it this time also... everything she wished never happened... closing her eyes tightly she tries to move her hand to feel her baby with her, she mumbled...

Sorry baby...