5.

felix waddled into the cafe with chan trailing shortly after.

he went over to each dog and gave them each a pat, telling them "good boy" or "good girl". chan could tell from the smile which reached his crescent shaped eyes that felix really loved being here. chan made sure to keep that in mind for future date ideas with the younger.

chan walked over and engulfed the younger who had busied himself with petting a fluffy white big dog with a blue colour around it which had a bright red bow attached to it.

"enjoying yourself?" chan asked, softly nuzzling his nose into the younger's milky soft neck. felix hummed, still petting the dog, "say hello to lulu!"

chan giggled, reaching a hand out to caress the fluffy dog's white fur, "hello lulu. aren't you a cute one?" chan smiled, "want to take a picture with lulu?" chan swore that he had never seen felix that enthusiastic after what he had asked.

felix brought lulu by the paw all the way to the section with tables and chairs. he took two chairs from different tables and situated them side by side. felix struggled with getting lulu onto the chair and chan had noticed.

chan called for a worker who happened to be attending a few dogs nearby over, "can you help us get the dog onto the chair? my friend wants to take a picture with the dog."

chan had asked that question without looking up at the face of the person he was asking.

"sure." the soft but familiar voice answered, walking over to a struggling felix and a happy lulu. "come on lulu," the lady cooed, holding a dog treat right above the chair felix had wanted lulu to be seated on. it seemed to work as lulu hurriedly scrambled onto the chair, panting as it held both paws out.

felix giggled at the sight of lulu and the worker, "thank you."

felix proceeded to sit himself down on the seat next to lulu, putting his hand behind lulu as he smiled at the camera chan was pointing at.

"3, 2, 1!"

snap!

chan went over to felix, handing over his phone for felix to check the pictures. "thank you!" felix smiled, proceeding to post that picture on his instagram account.

instagram

leefelix_

liked by k

liked by k.seung and 2,028 others
thank you channie! maybe next time i should leave you on read more often! :DD

k.seung : bROO CHAN BROUGHT YOU??
cha.n : yes, yes i did
h.yunnie : i honestly don't know if the dog or felix is cuter
sun_gie : felix?? i only see two dogs
leefelix_ : bIT-
load more comments.

"chan? is that you?"

author's note :
i'm back and i feel better! more chapters will be coming or sumn