| 3 | Pain

You laid there, gasping for air. It really hurt. Both your legs did. Sangwoo was punishing you by not giving you painkillers for trying to crawl away when he had told you to kill Diane. The pain was overwhelming all of your senses. It was all you could feel. Sangwoo had taken Yoonbum somewhere, but you couldn't care less. The bastard wouldn't tell you the password. The sick male wanted to stay with Sangwoo. Why? Why does he desire him in any remote way?

You should've known. You'd had your suspicions that Sangwoo was hiding a dark secret during high-school. You were right but why did you have to find out in this way? You had so many ideas on how to escape filling your head but how could you leave when you were in this much pain? Dae, please, save me. . .

"(M|n)?" A familiar, timid voice called out to you.

You wanted to sulk because Yoonbum wasn't giving you the password, but you knew very well that was the stupid option to take. You had to gain his trust, get closer to him. If you did, then you would be able to convince him to give over the password. You glanced over at Yoonbum, letting out a soft whine as you shifted. "Hmm?" Was all you could muster.

It was then that you noticed that Yoonbum sat in a desk chair. You stared at him in confusion. Admittedly, your vision was actually quite blurry due to the fact Sangwoo had smashed your glasses. That meant you struggled to see. So, you had guessed what Yoonbum was sitting on.

"For fuck's sake! You're like a damn snail! You're taking fucking years to even finish a sentence!" Sangwoo shouted before slapping Yoonbum hard. You winced at the sound of the powerful slap. You didn't want to see Sangwoo. You grabbed the futon cover, not noticing the dried blood that was on it.

You huddled underneath the covers. You gagged at the metallic smell. This sick sense of fear was slowly bringing you back to a past that you did not want to remember. You squeezed your eyes shut. This was all just a dream. Yes, that was all it was. A stupid dream! You willed it so hard to be true. But instead, the blankets were ripped off of you.

"Are you trying to hide? That's so cute! I was talking to you though, (M|n)! Don't be a bad boy. I won't hurt you unless you act like a little bitch." Sangwoo stated to you as he hooked his arms underneath your armpits.

You began to shake your head madly. "Let me go! I don't wanna-" You started but Sangwoo pressed a hand over your mouth.

"If you want to live, I suggest you shut the hell up and obey." Sangwoo hissed. You didn't want to become submissive like Yoonbum, but you knew that at this current moment, he was in a dangerous mood so for now, you had to listen to survive. You shut your mouth and stopped squirming. Sangwoo chuckled.

"You're a real challenge. I like that about you. Your little homo friend here doesn't really disobey much, hmm? I'm going to make sure you end up like him. You'll be the perfect little puppet, (M|n), yeah?" Sangwoo whispered into your ear before pulling you into the kitchen whilst pushing Yoonbum in the chair. You tried not to make a sound as both your stump and your injured ankle were dragged along the floor.

"It's mealtime. (M|n), you'll make something delicious, won't you?" Sangwoo purred as he tossed you onto the hard floor. You felt tears pricking your eyes as pain enveloped your entire body. "Come on, me and Yoonbum will wait for you to make food." Sangwoo cooed. He picked up Yoonbum. "You and I will go to the basement, huh?" He mumbled.

You dragged yourself across the floor with your aching arms. You felt pinpricks of pain as your damaged legs dragged across the floor. "Oi, how the hell am I supposed to cook like this?!" You exclaimed in an exasperated tone.

Sangwoo glanced at you. He just shrugged like the dick he was and left you there, taking a trembling Yoonbum down to the basement. Your eyes darted to the desk chair. This was going to hurt like a bitch. You hurriedly pulled yourself across the floor, trying not to scream in pain with every movement.