ISSUE #01: WITH GREAT POWER...

There was a time above, a time before... There were perfect things. Diamond absolutes... Mary Jane Watson has now become the brooding vigilante known as Spider-Woman, and one day, Spider-Woman is seen swinging around the city, with the people of NYC cheering for her. New York City has been left unprotected after the mysterious disappearance of Spider-Man one year ago, who felt responsible for the deaths of Gwen Stacy and Police Captain George Stacy. Suddenly, Spider-Woman intercepts a bank robbery, and interrogates a thug, threatening to drop him off the building:

(Spider-Woman): "Tell me who the hell you're working for, or I'll drop you off this building and you become street pizza. So, which one is it?"

(Thug): "No! Please! I'll tell you everything!"

Suddenly, the thug's phone starts ringing. Spider-Woman picks up the phone, and the caller is revealed to be the Green Goblin:

(Green Goblin): "Hello? Anyone there? Don't answer just yet! You still need to move out the gold from the bank vault!!"

(Thug): "PLEASE! DON'T DROP ME! I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!"

(Spider-Woman): "Too late."

*proceeds to drop him before Spider-Man suddenly reappears out of nowhere*

(Spider-Man): "Spider-Woman, no! Don't do it!"

(Thug): "Spider-Man?! Oh thank you! Thank God you're here! This crazy bitch was about to drop-"

*gets smacked in the face by Spider-Woman and is knocked out, and is webbed by Spider-Man*

(Spider-Woman): "Spider-Man? You-You're here!"

(Spider-Man): "Of course I am! I never left. I was just taking some time off, to recover from my loss."

(Spider-Woman): "Dude, have we met before? Because, that voice... It sounds very familiar..."

(Spider-Man): "I recognize that voice, too! -Oh boy, she's onto me..."

(Spider-Woman): "Uhm... Who are you talking to?"

(Spider-Man): "MJ, I can expla- Oh crap..."

(Spider-Woman): "Pe-Peter? Is-Is that you? I know it's you Peter, I'd recognize that voice anywhere!"

(Spider-Man): "Okay, okay, okay, okay... You got me!"

(Spider-Woman): "So that explains your disappearing acts, huh?"

(Spider-Man): "How did you get powers, MJ?"

(Spider-Woman): "Actually, I got bitten by one of those genetically engineered Spiders from Oscorp, when I uh... snuck in..."

(Spider-Man): "MJ you could've just told me!"

Suddenly, both of their spider-senses go crazy as the Green Goblin arrives and throws a pumpkin bomb.

(Both): "Spider-Sense! Watch out!!!!"

Both spiders evade the pumpkin bomb and dodge out of the Goblin's way.

(Goblin): "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT WAS YOU WHO PICKED UP THE PHONE, SPIDER-WOMAN! I WILL CLAIM YOUR HEAD AS A TROPHY AND PLACE IT ON MY WALL!!!!!"

Unbeknownst to the Goblin, Spider-Man swings up his glider and kicks the Goblin in the face, as the Goblin is sent flying and hits the rooftop door.

(Goblin): "PETER!? I BROKE YOU! HOW!?"

(Spider-Man): "I'm not gonna forgive you for what you did to Gwen, Harry"

Peter then carries Goblin and beats the crap out of him and keeps punching him continuously until Goblin started bleeding from the head and his mouth. Goblin, panting and groaning, comes back to his senses, and begs Peter to stop: