Aquamarine's Home Part 2

A/N (Author's Note)
"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Location*
Appearance
___________________________________
A/N: (The image is not mine it's from Batman unlimited, it belongs to Warner Bros, all I did was color it blue).

Red's P.O.V.

However our moment of happiness was ruined after hearing a loud screech.

"WHAT IS THAT" Lapis yelled pointing at frightening creature.

We looked around and saw a small blue creature that heavily resembled a bat. It's body was a light blue similar to that of Aquamarine. Although it was bat like it was definitely human in shape, and body structure. But what really drew our attention to the creature was it's massive gem on its chest.

'Its a Gem' I thought to myself while staring at this creature. Everything was still, no one moved in fear of provoking the recently identified corrupted Gem. Even though its eyes lacked pupils, I could feel it looking at us.

I felt it's gaze went from Lapis, to Aquamarine. Upon laying its pupil less eyes on Aquamarine it let out what could be a gasp. I then felt it's gaze land on me.

I felt our eyes lock on each other, then out of nowhere the corrupted Gem let out an ear piercing screech.

It then rushed at me and threw me through the air. I landed on the he ground hard, it didn't take long for me to get up and dodge it's next attack.

It kept flying into the air, circling around me, then diving in to attack me. I kept dodging it every time it went in for an attack.

From the corner of my eye I saw both Lapis and Aquamarine making their way towards me. "Don't come any closer I've got this" I screamed out while dodging the creature yet again.

They stopped in their tracks and waited on the sidelines. I gave them a smile trying to reassure them that everything was going to be okay. But while I was distracted the corrupted Gem swooped down and slashed my midsection, leaving three claw like marks on my robes.

When the attack initially hit I fell onto one knee. I looked up at the corrupted Gem waited for my moment. The corrupted Gem again swooped down to attack me, and that's when I made my move.

I quickly stood up and moved to the right letting the corrupted gem pass my chest. I then grabbed it by its wing, 'the moment presents itself' I thought as I threw the corrupted gem. The gem went flying through the the air and hitting one of the many stalagmites on the kindergarten's roof.

After it's back collided with the stalagmite it quickly fell down to earth. It slowly got up and looked up at me. I didn't take my eyes off my foe, even as I heard the footsteps of Lapis and Aquamarine coming towards me.

It looked at us for a long time before throwing its head back and letting out a loud screech. The screech was so loud that we were forced to cover our ears.

The corrupted Gem's screeching soon began to die down. We uncovered our ears thinking that the worst was over. I then felt a sense of uncertainty fall upon me. I tried to figure out why I felt uncertain, I mean it was just the one corrupted Gem.

Then it hit me, my head shot up to the ceiling. All of the stalagmites where the same color as the corrupted Gem. That's when realization hit me, 'those aren't stalagmites, those are corrupted Gems' I thought.